Where can I get a computer filter?

Dionyz

So basically I am trying to get a filter to cover the front of my PC, since it get's very dusty. I am not talking about fan filters, but areas where I have lost the bracket filters. (Measures in 146mm.)

I was thinking of this, but this is over priced... Is there no other company that sells it?

http://www.amazon.com/Samokleykin-Filter-Computer-Dust-900x155x5mm/dp/B009H7UOO4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462307181&sr=8-1&keywords=sticker+filter

I don't know the exact name but in your kitchen there should be a thing above your furnace that sucks up the damp and smells from your cooking and blowing it out of the house.

That thing also has a filter, you can try to get that from your local hardware depot and should do the trick.

It's called an exhaust hood filter, i don't know, i'm not really familiar with kitchen stuff.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

If you search for magnetic dust filters you'll have better luck.
But, it does seem to be a pretty slim market.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

5 minutes ago, papapoi said:

have you tried looking at AC filters? pretty much the same material, and is usually available at your local wal-mart or hardware store 

I need to be able to cut it out or to at least measure in 146mm, and not flop at the same time. So basically a sticky filter with basic filter material that's using on packaging items... If that even works... I am having a hard time to find this item.

This kinda works, but I need something smaller. http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-1052-Pick-Pluck-Micro-Case/dp/B00091U9RY/ref=sr_1_3?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1462308279&sr=1-3&keywords=packing+foam

4 minutes ago, DioOmicida said:

If you search for magnetic dust filters you'll have better luck.
But, it does seem to be a pretty slim market.

They show nothing but fan filters...

1 minute ago, Dark_Fuzzy said:

You don't mean something like this do you?

Kinda. That's exactly the design of my front of the computer, but the issue is cat hair enters from the front, so I need a smaller hole filter.

Something like this cut and put into the bay covers would work,had it in a few cases and it's really easy to clean.

Also in bulk(if you like ordering from frozencpu,I've never used them myself.)