EKWB 240 Predator

Do we have to replace the water in this AIO or is it just like the NZXT x61 and Corsair H100i AIO where we never have to replace the water.

20 minutes ago, Matthew-wehttam said:

you shouldnot have to replace the wwater in any aio that is thje point of it being all in one is that you do not do any actual maintinance apart from dust removal

But in the EK one you can because it's made of custom loop parts.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

EK says, that you do not have to mess with the coolant inside in the first 5 years (as long as you are not taking it apart...).