Camera recommendations?

3 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

nikon d3300 with 18-105mm kit lense. but you could do better with better lenses.

ahhh

its still very nice 

Push to $300 and get the Olympus Pen E-PL6. 

Just now, sirbonneville said:

ahhh

its still very nice 

just added 3. but note that those were my favourite ones out of like 700. 

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

23 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

Those are absolutely incredible. Darn, you're a talented photographer. Are these straight out of the camera, or did you edit/colour-correct them?

Just now, Aereldor said:

Push to $300 and get the Olympus Pen E-PL6. 

wow that looks nice

wow that looks nice

It's a powerhouse. Here-

Just now, Aereldor said:

Those are absolutely incredible. Darn, you're a talented photographer. Are these straight out of the camera, or did you edit/colour-correct them?

straight jpg. i didnt even knew that lightroom existed at them time. i have like a bunch more of them.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

2 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

straight jpg. i didnt even knew that lightroom existed at them time. i have like a bunch more of them.

Do you have some sort of account/website where I can follow you and see more of your work?

Just now, Aereldor said:

It's a powerhouse. Here-

so it's good quality and everything? 

Just now, ChrisCross said:

my brother uses lightroom haha 

AWESOMe pictures, by the way 

so it's good quality and everything? 

Very good quality. If you're into video, you can pick up the cheap but excellent Olympus Zuiko 50mm f1.8 prime lens for just $50, and you won't need an adapter.

Just now, Aereldor said:

Do you have some sort of account/website where I can follow you and see more of your work?

i usually dont upload my stuff. didnt think those where so good...

im just an engineering student with no time and money :D

you think i should make like a site?

Just now, ChrisCross said:

yes! definitely. get a squarespace or 500pix account and upload them there! they are very good. :3 do you want a link to my brothers photography page? 

4 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Very good quality. If you're into video, you can pick up the cheap but excellent Olympus Zuiko 50mm f1.8 prime lens for just $50, and you won't need an adapter.

will do! 

yes! definitely. get a squarespace or 500pix account and upload them there! they are very good. :3 do you want a link to my brothers photography page? 

wouldnt be such a bad idea. i just got a bunch of really good old lenses. is 500pix free?

20 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

For sure. If you didn't think those were awesome, you're way too critical of your own work. I was floored by those, man.

Website be damned, you could put them up on something as simple as Instagram and gain a massive following that way.

2 minutes ago, sirbonneville said:

yeah those are pretty sick! 

4 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

For sure. If you didn't think those were awesome, you're way too critical of your own work. I was floored by those, man.

Website be damned, you could put them up on something as simple as Instagram and gain a massive following that way.

yeah i dont like instagram very much. i just hate selfies :D 

im uploading here:

https://500px.com/chriscross34

45 minutes ago, sirbonneville said:

dude, im on your blog thing and i love the pictures! 

thanks