Help Identify this server Tower Case

Hey guys. I was over at my aunts place on Sunday for Easter (Greek Orthodox, Χριστος Ανεστη!) and my cousin was there. He hasn't lived there for a long time but he still uses his room and he mentioned getting rid of a whole bunch of stuff including "the old server case". I knew exactly what he was talking about and asked him how much he wanted. Turns out he didn't want any money for it so I took it home. Now that I have the case I'm thinking of building a server for file/program backup.

Anyway. This case has no manufacturers markings on it. It says "made it China" on a sticker at the back and it has 2 80mm fans at the rear of the case that are made by Sunon. It has 4 wheels and holes for what I'm guessing are for rubber feet. The power button, reset and alarm buttons are all locked behind the front bezel. The whole drive system is built on rails that are wider than standard 5.25" bays so you can put pretty much whatever you want. The case is a nice thick weighty steel throughout with very few plastics. A hint at how old this case is. The left panel (when looking straight at the case) has a "general layout diagram" of an ASUS P4C800 which is what my cousin must have put in the case.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if someone recognizes this case.

P.S Ignore the salt :P

13128828_1020495271337914_1557242934_o.jpg

13161582_1020495224671252_1590428231_o.jpg

Huh, I literally googled "how to add drives to server chassis rails" and went into google images to see what showed up.

This image (which is exactly what I have) led to the manufacturers name Enlight.
m5pr2lr.jpg

Turns out this case is the Enlight 5U Tower/Rackmount Server Chassis (EN-8950 Black). Newegg still has it up on their site (but out of stock obviously).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811116176

Alright, well I have my answer. I'll leave this here if someone just wants to read over it.

EDIT: Here's the manual if anyone is interested.
http://content.etilize.com/User-Manual/10025314.pdf

5 minutes ago, Comrade said:

Huh, I literally googled "how to add drives to server chassis rails" and went into google images to see what showed up.

This image (which is exactly what I have) led to the manufacturers name Enlight.

Turns out this case is the Enlight 5U Tower/Rackmount Server Chassis (EN-8950 Black). Newegg still has it up on their site (but out of stock obviously).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811116176

Alright, well I have my answer. I'll leave this here if someone just wants to read over it.

EDIT: Here's the manual if anyone is interested.
http://content.etilize.com/User-Manual/10025314.pdf

any chance we could get a shot of that motherboard; it looks awesome!

also nice find with the case

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

I have seen many wierd things next to monitor but salt? Thats pushing it ..

I remember seeing on a similar front plate on a very old Pentium 3 prebuilt....I cant imagine what its doing there though....

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

I have seen many wierd things next to monitor but salt? Thats pushing it ..

I remember seeing on a similar front plate on a very old Pentium 3 prebuilt....I cant imagine what its doing there though....

No its an aftermarket case for sure. I replied to my own thread with the info I found. And hey, salt wards off the uh, viruses and rootkits and uh......... yeah.

13 minutes ago, PCgamer324 said:

any chance we could get a shot of that motherboard; it looks awesome!

also nice find with the case

Absolutely. Its an ASUS P2B-D motherboard that has support for Pentium III and I believe Pentium II processors including Xeon (multi CPU) capabilities. It used to be my desktop way back in the day and housed 2 Pentium III CPUs. Unfortunately one of the CPUs died out. The setup was also given to me and my brother by the same cousin.

13128660_1020512234669551_298476220_o.jpg

3 hours ago, Comrade said:

No its an aftermarket case for sure. I replied to my own thread with the info I found. And hey, salt wards off the uh, viruses and rootkits and uh......... yeah.

Absolutely. Its an ASUS P2B-D motherboard that has support for Pentium III and I believe Pentium II processors including Xeon (multi CPU) capabilities. It used to be my desktop way back in the day and housed 2 Pentium III CPUs. Unfortunately one of the CPUs died out. The setup was also given to me and my brother by the same cousin.

what sort of AGP slot does the GPU Use?  If the slot isn't dead, you have one awesome motherboard there

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions