[Build Log] Ice White by Ymac

Ymac

Dell U2312HM, Steelseries QCK Heavy (I got QcK+, and same screen) = thumb up!

Also I love R4 and I like how clean your build looks. :)

thank you everyone!

I might borrow a scythe mugan 2 from a friend to temporarily replace the stock cooler, until I'll have all of the watercooling parts.

btw, MSI's software is so awesome!

does somebody know what is the best way of "making a window" on the R4? I want something different, like big square maybe smoked window.

what is the best way to "cut" the side panel? (jigsaw, laser, water jet, router) will it be better to just replace the whole side panel to a pice of acrylic?

Very clean and well done. Good Job.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

The AX850 made such a big difference, looking awesome!

Edit: Didn't see the rest of the photos, sorry about your Eco cooler, but the water cooling with make it look so much better!

When you will be upgrading, get a UD4/UD3 pure black board and NZXT Hue so you can change your whole system when you want to whatever colour you want.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Nice man looking good so far can not wait to see how it turns out!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Nice build Ymac. Too bad about the backplate - guess youll just have to drop them a mail and hope for the best. 

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

well, CoolIt want 20$ for the backplate (it's technically free, I need to pay just for shipping) to ship it IN CANADA.

should I pay for it, or stay with the stock cooler for a while but have a non-operational cooler?

and my Asrock Fatal1ty is dead :( went today to RMA it, should be replaced in a week.

and I am ordering now the other majority of parts, the radiator - RX360 (still not sure, I am  debating whether buy it or the UT60) fittings (bitspower, lots of bitspower) and pump + pump top + reservoir.

tubing will be Primochill Advanced LRT clear, 3/8" 5/8" with Mayhems Pastel Ice white in it.

Stay tuned, parts should arrive on June (because I am getting it from Canada, and my cousin is coming in June)

When you will be upgrading, get a UD4/UD3 pure black board and NZXT Hue so you can change your whole system when you want to whatever colour you want.

I am not switching boards again, staying with the Mpower.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, small update:

got the tubing:

lPi6S62.jpg?1

and the memory, but when I opened it :o  green PCB!

no no no no! NEVER!

They will be replaced with Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer, they look so cool! and will match the Mpower with black + gray with blue LEDs :D

also, I am thinking of removing the covers off the Mpower's heatsinks which will make it look super stealthy.

and I am not sure of the coolant color, Pastel Ice White or Pastel Blueberry, both from Mayhems.

I am going to use an MCP655 (maybe PWM) with the Bitspower mod, but I can not decide whether going for black sparkle + acrylic top or matte black + black POM top. HELP ME!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

second order is about to be placed! :)

SsBxzBt.png

and I got myself a Corsair A70 cooler (tower, the first corsair heatsink) now looks much better. might get to myself another SSR2-14 fan, because I am not using a clc anymore.

picture (sorry about the quality, DSLR wasn't handy)

1dDahuP.jpg

The case, awesome, the build, even better. How do you like the r4

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

The case, awesome, the build, even better. How do you like the r4

It's not close to be done, there is more to come ;)

The R4 is amazing, very silent and roomy.

mmmm, can't wait to see the white. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

^ it will come ;)

What do you'll think: taking off the yellow plate off the MPOWER or not?

• 5 weeks later...

another small update, RAM arrived:

QtuFDBh.jpg

bMkaCBw.jpg

frgefzp.jpg

9sqXc6k.jpg

CU7yNFa.jpg

on the mobo

COacTpv.jpg

it's on! (look at the reflection on the heatsink)

ga7ujf0.jpg

680 sold...now rockin' the GT220. you'll see why very soon. (another update on the 6th of July)

V8Ao1ER.jpg

you can see in this shot, how the LEDs on the DIMMs match the LEDs on the MOBO :)

So, you're not going with the Viper black. It's a pity. But this sure looks good too! :)

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett

So, you're not going with the Viper black. It's a pity. But this sure looks good too! :)

no, I got the viper, and the PCB was green = not acceptable

Getting a side panel window on Thursday :)

who can guess what video card (or cards) am I getting? ;)

Cheers :D

no, I got the viper, and the PCB was green

What?! Man, thanks for the warning, I seriosly wanted to buy 'em.

What?! Man, thanks for the warning, I seriosly wanted to buy 'em.

I think only the "high end" modules are getting black PCB, because PATRIOT bin the modules, and 1600MHz @ CL9 is very "achievable" with almost any module, so some "value" modules finding they're way to the viper line.

not sure, just a theory.

because I have seen Black-PCB-ed Vipers..

• 2 weeks later...