Looking for Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue Switches

8 hours ago, Kleever said:

If you can wait a while, Corsair is planning to release an update to the K70 series known as the "K70 LUX RGB" keyboards that will feature MX Blues with RGB lighting. It uses the updated LED controller found on the RGB strafe that fixed the flickering issue the original K70 had and it also features a USB pass through not found on the original K70 RGB. Amazon already has it listed for preorder but I'm not sure when the official release is: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Keyboard-K70-CH-9101011-NA/dp/B01EZV3AHO/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1462328831&sr=1-3&keywords=Corsair+-+Gaming+K70+LUX+RGB

But they change to a stupid font.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Corsair Strafe  or the Strafe rgb, Logitech g710 and the quickfire from cooler master

23 hours ago, Kleever said:

If you can wait a while, Corsair is planning to release an update to the K70 series known as the "K70 LUX RGB" keyboards that will feature MX Blues with RGB lighting. It uses the updated LED controller found on the RGB strafe that fixed the flickering issue the original K70 had and it also features a USB pass through not found on the original K70 RGB. Amazon already has it listed for preorder but I'm not sure when the official release is: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Keyboard-K70-CH-9101011-NA/dp/B01EZV3AHO/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1462328831&sr=1-3&keywords=Corsair+-+Gaming+K70+LUX+RGB

oh my god, thank you for posting this! <3 <3

authentic cherry blues RGB all on the best keyboard, definitely holding out for this!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2016 at 6:49 PM, GhostDoll GodSlayer said:

oh my god, thank you for posting this! <3 <3

authentic cherry blues RGB all on the best keyboard, definitely holding out for this!

No problem, happy to help. It seems the keyboard is already available for purchase through the Corsair store: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/k70-lux-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-blue-na

Ducky shine 5 is available in cherry MX blue and ducky shine series have a reputation of having one of if not the best lighting in the market. or you can try the latest CM storm MasterKey L or S. CM Storm claim that it has the brightest lighting and it's also available in cherry MX Blue according to the website even though i haven't seen cherry MX blue variant on sale in my country. 

best lighting goes like this IMO

Ducky Shine 5>Razer BlackWidow Chroma>CM Storm Masterkey>Strafe>K70

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2016 at 8:14 PM, agentagent47 said:

Ducky shine 5 is available in cherry MX blue and ducky shine series have a reputation of having one of if not the best lighting in the market. or you can try the latest CM storm MasterKey L or S. CM Storm claim that it has the brightest lighting and it's also available in cherry MX Blue according to the website even though i haven't seen cherry MX blue variant on sale in my country. 

best lighting goes like this IMO

Ducky Shine 5>Razer BlackWidow Chroma>CM Storm Masterkey>Strafe>K70

in terms of brightness, Ducky's isn't the brightest. Also as i have the Ducky Shine 5 with reds, i hate how i can't customize the lighting effects. E.g. i can't even customize the RGB effect to do a wave to right/left direction, it only does a wave downwards. I personally like the Razer Blackwidow X lighting, its not too bright like the original BW Chroma, and its brighter than K70. However, i would prefer the CM Storm Masterkey keyboard as CM Storm has a good reputation of making solid high quality keyboards, as well as using authentic cherry switches.

On 5/17/2016 at 8:32 AM, Kleever said:

No problem, happy to help. It seems the keyboard is already available for purchase through the Corsair store: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/k70-lux-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-blue-na

I would wait for a bit before purchasing that. People who have already purchased this LUX keyboard with Cherry MX Blue all seem to be having issues with the quality of the switches being very bad, horrible sound, mushy, and very inconsistent. Also Corsair discontinued the previous K70 with Cherry Blues because of them having quality control issues.