Sword art online ending. *Spoilers*

I've been watching the sword art online dub and I finished the 14 episodes and I started the ALFheim subs but I couldn't finish the first episode because It was to hard on me and if you've watched it you know why. But I can't finish this series, it struck an emotional chord in me and it gets me anxious and hurts me to watch Kirito and Asuna have anything less than a happy ending where they grow old and get married, so I need someone who has watched it to tell me, is it worth it, I need to know if there is a happy ending, because I don't know what I would break if it wasn't, I'm scared to finish it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

yesh it is very happy ending i wont tel you nothing about it though

Umm.. it's worth it but they should have stopped at "season 1"  or in the middle of it in my opinion, it gets kinda bad...

i got kinda bored on the ALFheim arc but they did get a happy ending.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

yesh it is very happy ending i wont tel you nothing about it though

So it's a happy ending but for me I can't accept anything less than a happy ending for both Kirito and Asuna together, they have already fought hard and they deserve to be happy, do they end up together?

So it's a happy ending but for me I can't accept anything less than a happy ending for both Kirito and Asuna together, they have already fought hard and they deserve to be happy, do they end up together?

very happy ending means just that

Yes it's a happy ending. I suggest you stop watching now though because the second arc is pretty bad. Actually, I think the second half of the first arc was pretty bad as well but if you liked it then you'll probably like the rest of the episodes and yes they end up together in the end... While Liz is watching them from a distance...

Being Liz is suffering ;_;

I was sort of so so interested in it until they finally got together and then I fell in love with the last 3 episodes, except that it ended to abruptly, I just really wanted like 3 more episodes of they both got out, they find each other and go through physio and live happily ever after.