Best AIO Water Cooling?

1 minute ago, Tweed said:

Ok thanks tk for helping me out. I was pretty firm on water cooling just so it looks good in my case InWin 805, but I'm certain im going to go air cooling now. i just have to research now which air cooler is worth my investment and fits my case lol.

Hyper 212 EVO. Pretty cheap and very good temps. Most popular on PCPartPicker by far

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

1 hour ago, tk421 said:

In my experience, no. We used to be able to get tons more performance WAY back in the day, but much less now. Overclocks can certainly help if you are running at very high resolutions, or if you're using the PC as a workstation for rendering and such. Then you'll certainly see an improvement. But for your average gamer, not much if any difference in most games. These days, I think it's more of an enthusiast hobby than anything. Still cool though. And I still enjoy it whenever I get a new CPU. (Gotta see what she can do! lol)

I just realized how limited my case is... it can only fit 156mm fans, and i was looking around, not too many good <156mm cpu fans out there...

7 hours ago, Tweed said:

For the EK Predator, do we have to replace the water since it's an expandable system? Can i replace the stock fans on them? They don't have a 280 do they only 240 and 360? My case is the inwin 805, so i dont think they'll fit.

Replace the water? You could do that, but you don't have to! The Predator is maintenance-free for the first 5 years. Fans can be replaced and they only have 240 and 360. I could imagine that a 280 might not work in that case, because you will need more clearance than just 280mm.

The 240 could fit! This seems like a 240 rad installed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDF5AST-2gk

I'm looking to get a new coolerouter for my rig.  I'm currently using the cooler Master hyper 212evo.  It's getting the job done but I havent gone through a summer with it yet.  My room gets very hot during the summer and I edit videos.  When I render them only my cpu is used.  At the moment I'm getting around 80 degrees Celsius.  I have a 4790k which Im thinking about overclocking.  My case is the cooler Master storm Stryker.  I was thinking about either the nzxt x61 or the corsair h115i all in one.  What are your opinions?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix