Should I wait for the OnePlus 3 or grab the Nexus 5X?

Rob.S

As the title saus, nexus 6P is huge for me, and OnePlus 3 specs look great. Will it be worth the wait? Or should I grab a 5X? Also, unfortunately Motorola doesn't appeal to me just because of preferences. 

Leave thoughts below!

I think you should go with the 5X.

Sig under construction.

4 minutes ago, Rob.S said:

As the title saus, nexus 6P is huge for me, and OnePlus 3 specs look great. Will it be worth the wait? Or should I grab a 5X? Also, unfortunately Motorola doesn't appeal to me just because of preferences. 

Leave thoughts below!

when is the release date for the OnePlus 3? If you can wait, then wait.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

40 minutes ago, Tedster said:

I think you should go with the 5X.

Reasons? No fanboyism pls

38 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

when is the release date for the OnePlus 3? If you can wait, then wait.

Close, late may or early june

Honestly, the Nexus 5X is the best device for you to go to, as of now, instead of the 6P. It has front facing speakers that sound great, it has the best Android skin you could ever want, since it can also be updated with Android N preview and will always get the latest updates when available. It packs respectable display quality and battery life + performance, and unless your very patient and willing to wait for a phone from OnePlus that will take a few more months before release, theres really no reason not to get the Nexus 5X. If your using a working smartphone as of now, waiting would be a good idea in my opinion :P

Groomlake Authority

Waiting for One Plus 3 will be good idea but do you remember when was One Plus 2 launched? It was launched in July 2015 and it took 5 more months to get that phone in US. Waiting for One Plus 3 is a good idea but that wait might get everyone old.

PS - I recommend to wait for One Plus 3 because you will get more better specs at lower rates but I hate waiting.

I read somewhere Google is launching Nexus 6p again with upgraded processor and 4GB RAM. - http://www.bgr.in/news/refreshed-nexus-6p-with-snapdragon-820-4gb-of-ram-android-n-spotted-on-geekbench/

Wait until after summer has started. Maybe July before you look at buying another phone. OnePlus has a bad habit of understocking their phones so don't count on getting one right away, but the same could be said when the next nexus is released as well. Personally, I've owned Nexuses and I use the OnePlus One right now. Longevity wise the Nexus line has a longer life than the OP2 and OPX. OPO seems to be a bigger off branded Nexus but OnePlus doesn't seem to want to go that route again. TLDR; Nexus phone, but wait a while for the next nexus (supposedly from HTC based off of the HTC 10)