Android Music Apps?

Kooky

So I just got a Nexus 6P and have already rooted it (first android I've owned) and wanted to listen to some music offline; I found heaps of music listeners but not actual music downloaders, any help?

10 minutes ago, Kooky said:

So I just got a Nexus 6P and have already rooted it (first android I've owned) and wanted to listen to some music offline; I found heaps of music listeners but not actual music downloaders, any help?

im Downloading all my music from the pc and then i use poweramp. its quite a powerful tool and i think its perfect but its not free. worth it though imo

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

16 minutes ago, Kooky said:

Maybe not the type of answer you're looking for but there's a music device called Sonos that we use at work. You control it with your smartphone and it plays the music. There's probably an offline mode but I'm really not sure. 

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

21 minutes ago, Kooky said:

I'm fond of google music. You can upload your entire library to the cloud and download whole play lists to your phone as you please for offline listening. This means you keep your favorite lists on your phone and when on wifi or 4g you have access to everything. (It matters for me as im well about 200gb in music)

As far as listening goes, I can tell you that VLC is useless currently. The player I would recommend is PlayerPro. It does Hi-Fi great. As far as downloading, I can't help you. (Don't pirate. Frequent pirating will get you scurvy)