FPS or Resolution for green screen?

My camera can shoot in 1080p 24fps or 720p 60 fps. Im needing to do a video using a green screen and I'm wondering which one will be better to use. More frames or more res. 

Thanks for any and all replies!

1080p is better, and also higher quality cameras are better that can shoot 422 or 444 and you need chroma res. High end cameras also have better sensors.

None of that will matter if you dont have good even lighting. For the best results, even lighting for the green screen and separate but even lighting for the subject.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

My suggestion is you look online for tips and guides on chroma keying.  And then test the various recording modes of your camera to see which works best.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

1. Resolution

2.Frame rate because the exposure time will be shorter for a given shutter degree.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the replies! I know it has been a while but I have forgot about the topic i posted lol. I have good even lighting thanks to 2 soft boxes and a hot shoe light. I will focus not he resolution more now.