Which camera (especially for video)?

Just now, brainlessgaming said:

Which tripod would you recommend? A pan head would be great as well. 

to be honest i know nothing about tripods. get one with three feeds :D

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

12 hours ago, brainlessgaming said:

Which tripod would you recommend? A pan head would be great as well. 

You want a decent fluid head for video like the MV500ah, and some decent strong legs, like benro, manfrotto, 3 legged thing etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@OP, just going to repeat similar to something I said earlier:  you are going to spend a major portion of your budget on the camera... where's the budget to buy all the extra accessories?

3 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

You want a decent fluid head for video like the MV500ah, and some decent strong legs, like benro, manfrotto, 3 legged thing etc

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer