Can't seem to sign in?

Festive

Hi, so I was trying to reinstall Nvidia drivers since I have been seeing the newest driver destroying cards. I dowloaded DDU and when it said to reboot into safe mode I did. Now, I can't seem to sign in to my PC because it will not accept my 4digit pin anymore and I don't know what to do, I have tried restarting the system but I'm not sure how to make it not boot into safe mode.

this is what I see on the sign in page: http://imgur.com/a/pJpbT

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

Moved to Troubleshooting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Safe mode doesn't allow you to connect to networks. However, Safe Mode with Networking does. If you absolutely need to, use Safe Mode with Networking to use the internet.

EDIT: Oh, I see the problem now. Whoops.

Thanks for the reply, but I just want to boot out of safe mode completely.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

14 minutes ago, Festive said:

I have tried restarting the system but I'm not sure how to make it not boot into safe mode.

By "restart", do you mean you shut down and started again, or did you simply hit the "restart" button?

Both lol. I'm connected to Ethernet and it's saying Wifi: no networks found.. This is so confusing.

•  

2 minutes ago, Festive said:

Both lol. I'm connected to Ethernet and it's saying Wifi: no networks found.. This is so confusing.

Did you download the software from a reliable source?

2 minutes ago, Jwalbrecht2000 said:

Did you download the software from a reliable source?

Downloaded it from Guru3D. 

•  

2 minutes ago, Festive said:

Downloaded it from Guru3D. 

I have no other ideas, friend. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

•  

This would be really strange, but... has your account switched from local to Microsoft Account? Try your MS Account password maybe. 

EDIT

Nevermind, completely misread that. Is red normal for your action centre and whatnot? Because then I'd say it's an issue with your network card, maybe it's just disabled and you can enable it.

Edited by German_John