Apple watch running windows 95?

Stryder721

Judging by the title your just a curious as i was when i saw the article but truth be told windows 95, apple watch, video to boot. Time to continue the post however :D Nick Lee managed to work around apple's os and got fully functioning windows 95 to run on the little device. Now unfortunately it's still gonna be super slow with the 500Mhz CPU in the apple watch, but still super cool. Now while your not going to be able to really see much of anything because of the super small screen (thanks apple) but if your willing to make the jump from ios to windows (not Mac to Windows XD) than this is something you should definitely give a shot. 

To get 95 running, Lee had to modify Apple's development software in "rather unorthodox ways," he tells The Verge. That allowed him to essentially turn Windows 95 into a Watch app, which also emulates an environment for the OS to run on. <-- From the verge

You may be sitting there wondering well this is all cool and what not but it's not going to be anything if the watch screen just shuts off on you, well he also managed to come up with a rather clever fix for that as well. Wiring up a straw to a motor he was able to keep the crown turning so that the watch would not fall asleep :) totally cool!. Moving the mouse around is essentially like using the screen as a touch pad you just drag your finger where you want the mouse cursor to go. Now due to the limited specs of the watch as stated before loading will take forever, but you will know this if you had a true windows 95 machine from the time so that's totally fine with me. Only downside is your paying basically the same price for a windows95 machine now as you did then with the watch still being priced still super high (once again thanks apple) but it's on your friggen wrist and it's just super cool to see things like this happening. So now it seems the apple watch now can do something really cool without seeming like you wasted your money on something to make you look super cool

Nick Lee's Post:https://medium.com/tendigi-insights/i-installed-windows-95-on-my-apple-watch-589fda5e36d#.nc83n1hhs

The verge article: http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/4/29/11541614/apple-watch-running-windows-95-video

Nick Lee's Youtube Video