See Windows 95 running on Apple Watch

Boobies Sprinkle

Source: https://medium.com/tendigi-insights/i-installed-windows-95-on-my-apple-watch-589fda5e36d#.m1ag72ed3 

Source: http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/4/29/11541614/apple-watch-running-windows-95-video

I never expect you can install an old Microsoft OS onto the latest Apple tech today which is Apple Watch, and we all knows Apple Watch specifications is not that great compare to any other Apple products. But what makes this thing surprise is able to run a Windows OS.

With a 520 MHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage, the Apple Watch packs a lot of computing horsepower into a very small package. On paper, its processor alone is about twenty-five times faster than the average 386, and 512 MB was the size of a hard drive in the mid nineties, not memory. As a result, I was feeling confident that the Apple Watch had the ability to run one of the most revered desktop operating systems Redmond has ever produced.

Crap you beat me to it xD i had just finished when i happened to notice you posted yours. xD sorry about the double post man

1 minute ago, Stryder721 said:

Crap you beat me to it xD i had just finished when i happened to notice you posted yours. xD sorry about the double post man

???

I was making a topic about the same thing you had there, but when i posted it you had beaten me 

So does 95 represent the amount of boot time in minutes? The time it took him to click the start screen in seconds? What about the amount of people on the planet who could find a use case for this?

All this shows is just how good of an emulator QEMU is, it can literally be made to run anything on pretty much everything given enough tweaking and time.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)