Battlefield 5 to be unveiled on May 6th

asim1999

I really hope they stop emphasising on 'Premium' DLCs as they split the community apart. I mean here in Australia there are only one or two servers who hosts these DLCs and they are either full (that it is hard to join) or half-empty (it is no fun), while 90% of servers only hosts the vanila/free maps.

I don't read the reply to my posts anymore so don't bother.

I spent countless hours playing Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2. Those 2 games were a blast to play. Of course I had a lot of friends that made those games that much more enjoyable to play, which is key. If you can get a fun group of guys/gals to play with, and that will play the game the way it's supposed to be played, you'll have a blast.

I would like to get back into some good ol' Battlefield action and hope this new version of Battlefield doesn't disappoint. Not sure I am feeling a WW1 setting, though. Just don't see how that would be fun with the limitation of the weapons during that time. A WW2 setting could be interesting, I reckon. Hell, I'd be happy with another modern shooter. I didn't play much BF3 and never even installed BF4, so I'd be okay with another modern day war shooter.

Yeah I got an email from DICE and EA telling me that they are unveiling something on May 6th. HYPE YO

BF4 IS MY FAVORITE GAME, DON'T FUCK UP BF5 DICE!

Don't forget! The BIG reveal is tomorrow May 6 at 4PM ET/ 9PM BST.

Battlefield Hero

"Battlefield 5 to be unveiled.." I might be getting technical here, but I think you just fucking did the unveiling. Shit I just hate PR people sometimes.

-------

Current Rig

-------

In b4 it turns out to be a new space flight/fight module for SW:BF!!

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)