Which keyboard?

Hi. I'm wondering which keyboard i'm going to get. I'm using blue's right now, and i really like the feel, but their noise is just a bit too intruding(+ no lighting in mine).

Which one would you suggest? (they're all on sale right now in my country, and cost the same).

1)

Corsair Gaming STRAFE RGB (Cherry MX Silent)

2)

Ducky - Shine 5 RGB MX Brown

3)

Logitech G810(with the division in the bundle)

CPU: i7 5820k @3.2           Motherboard: Asrock x99x Killer           CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO           GPU: Asus 280x DirectCU II

Case: NZXT S340            RAM: 8GB Hyperx Fury DDR4 @2133MHz           HDD: Corsair Force LS 120GB           PSU: EVGA GQ 650W 80+GOLD

this is totally up to you though

since the switches are different `-`

keyboard is a very personal preference thing

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

MX Silent is a linear switch, so it's quite different than the MX Blue. You have to try Romer G switches to see if you like them or not since they differ from MX switches. They feel mushier according to most people and have lower travel distance.

Decide on the switches and features you want, All keyboards you mentioned are solid and you can't go wrong with them.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

if you like blues but not the sound. I would recommend Browns. they are fairly similar feeling, but without the loud click. personally I would choose the STRAFE 

+1 Strafe 

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

I would compare Romer-G switches to MW browns, but slightly more... idk what the word is. you can feel the click a lot more. A little firmer but not harder to press. I have a logitech G710 and personally i LOVE the MX Blues. They are fantastic typing switches, but the browns are also great if you want a quieter experience. MX Reds (assuming thats what silent is) are for gaming. You know as soon as you press a key. Super smooth key stroke. terrible for typing lol. All your choice though

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2016 at 11:34 AM, かあびぃ said:

Hi. I'm wondering which keyboard i'm going to get. I'm using blue's right now, and i really like the feel, but their noise is just a bit too intruding(+ no lighting in mine).

Which one would you suggest? (they're all on sale right now in my country, and cost the same).

1)

Corsair Gaming STRAFE RGB (Cherry MX Silent)

2)

Ducky - Shine 5 RGB MX Brown

3)

Logitech G810(with the division in the bundle)

If you like the feel of blues, then look for a brown definitely