Fnatic Flick G1

Whats wrong with this mouse why everyone is complaining about lift-off issues with it?

What mouse you recommend me? [Do not recommend zowie, its not available in my contry]

I am Right hand user, here are some games i am playing:

League of Legends

Dota2

CS:GO

GTAV and much more. 

Hand size:

length - 18cm

width - 10cm

Used this mouse for 2years or more, but sold it now looking for new one. Shape is classic as you can see, from the both sides and it had some decent comfort. 

Spoiler

Xu2jCy.jpg

Spoiler

twgXIv.jpg

Spoiler

PBQumR.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Maybe the final mouse? wait nvm people think its shit lol um maybe the Razer Deathadder?

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

5 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Maybe the final mouse? wait nvm people think its shit lol um maybe the Razer Deathadder?

Hope this helps :P

Well i dont know man..... The Deathadder shape is a bit weird for me, look how it opens at the top that seems really uncomfortable..... I was going to buy Fnatic Flick G1, but alot of people complain about lift-off issues etc about it. 

Spoiler

QJ75oB.jpg

I will maybe try to find shop that will allow me to try it and see is it uncomfortable as it looks.  

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

2 minutes ago, duncanbullet said:

Are you deadset on a round mouse? I use the zelotes t80, its a hand conformed mouse, its cheap too. 

http://www.amazon.com/Zelotes-Button-Optical-Wired-Gaming/dp/B00IFRH6JS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1461953095&sr=8-3&keywords=zelotes+t80

Is this mouse or trasnformers? :D

Project Redline: 

Just now, Redjo said:

Is this mouse or trasnformers? :D

It may look like a machine but i promise its very smooth and comfortable! I love how my hand wraps around it, gives me pretty precise movements without having to strain my wrist. 

and thats coming from a guy who used to record music and had to use a track ball lol

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be picking my Flick today, I'll tell you how it does. I got a firmware update from Fnatic's support, so I'll see how that goes. If all else fails, I'll just use the tape trick.

5 hours ago, Snooli said:

I'll be picking my Flick today, I'll tell you how it does. I got a firmware update from Fnatic's support, so I'll see how that goes. If all else fails, I'll just use the tape trick.

ok

Project Redline: 

5 hours ago, Redjo said:

ok

So I have it now. I tested the LOD and if was high (didn't test further), I proceeded to flashing a firmware update I got from Darko (FnaticGear has the best customer service I ever encountered), this didn't fix the issue. I can't tell whether it helped or not, but I tested the LOD further. the mouse was tracking without problems at 2 CDs. I added more, which produced jitter, and at 5 CDs it stoped tracking altogether.

If you can't stand LOD, this might not be the mouse for you (as of today). I might try the tape trick, but the LOD isn't troubling me enough to do it immediately.

Otherwise I the mouse is perfect and even the /\ shape is fine, because it has really grippy rubberized sides. Besides, there isn't a cheaper 3310 mouse out there.

@Snooli @Redjo The lift off issue is not its height, its the shaking displayed at 7:25, and this is not a one of issue.