AZUL (modded Bitfenix Aegis)

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

Recently I posted a new thread on my Project Isolation and today I have a new build log for a project I am calling AZUL which simply means blue in Spanish and I needed a name that sounds cool in English :)

So I give you AZUL, a modded system in the Bitfenix Aegis case!

I would like to thank Bitfenix for providing me with the case and other accessories as well as ASUS Australia, Bitspower, HyperX and CableMod!

I will update the specs once I know everything is confirmed. To start, here's a look at the case before the action happens and as the translation of the name suggests, the case is blue!

bwRSuLb.jpg

gMWj4b3.jpg

2mSrpLe.jpg

BhbF1Yn.jpg

ENYnwxi.jpg

ohFOlCM.jpg

xJnGVFS.jpg

8EF4iRK.jpg

CZjJKTR.jpg

2h1EuZW.jpg

rhu3Vx8.jpg

nAqH8JW.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

woah!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

5Cn7Fb6.jpg 

Hi guys,

Back with a small update on this build :)

Got the case in my new work/photo area and fully disassembled it, ready for some mods :D

S64tw1R.jpg

wAam1ax.jpg

tgSbHKV.jpg

mrMxpZ4.jpg

iIbmbin.jpg

tQAUCHs.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

loving it!

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

On 01/05/2016 at 1:24 PM, adams said:

loving it!

Calm down man, all he's done is disassemble the thing, just wait till he mods it.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

On 02/05/2016 at 9:54 PM, ciobanulx said:

Hahaha cracks me up :D

That's what I'm here for :D

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

I have a quick update for you! I painted some of the case pieces white to change the appearance of the case a bit! Colour scheme will be blue, white and some black that is left over.

Just have to wait for them to fully cure before mounting them back to the case :)

FADHirp.jpg

w3JQmds.jpg

NIvCnP8.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

oh wow, i am really loving it now!

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!

Will there be a 1080 in this build. I mean, how else will you play games at 1080p.

7 hours ago, nmil said:

Will there be a 1080 in this build. I mean, how else will you play games at 1080p.

Hehe unfortunately this build was planned before that. It will have two 970s going in it as I already have them here! The 1080 will be for another project :P

SIMPLE MODZ

14 hours ago, ciobanulx said:

Hehe unfortunately this build was planned before that. It will have two 970s going in it as I already have them here! The 1080 will be for another project :P

Still decent...

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!

oh my god.

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!

• 2 weeks later...

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

Back with a small update on this build.

Showcasing a few Bitfenix items, Alchemy LED strips, white Spectre PRO 120mm fans with blue LED as well as some sleeved SATA cables.

Also a package arrived from Bitspower carrying a lot of awesome goodies for this build as well as my other ongoing build Project Isolation.

Let's check it out!

FIiqqw2.jpg

Lots of fans :D

GlphFLo.jpg

om2L3E2.jpg

Cwo2Xby.jpg

ocD28Fg.jpg

G6AoALy.jpg

Lots of Bitspower goodies and a small mountain of fittings!

wUpFxO5.jpg

LDy74ug.jpg

gEKvlfL.jpg

nR7zue5.jpg

Q6Ak2cB.jpg

AqtEj7V.jpg

e1qvS3j.jpg

ZYWqE0C.jpg

qCb5FAY.jpg

b8ieGfn.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

i am green with envy

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!

• 5 months later...

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

It's been a while but I think I'm ready to start working on this project again and hopefully finish it this time!

I've just been busy with work and other projects this kept getting pushed aside.

Let's kick of the progress with some acrylic panels that I have added to the case as well as the vinyl work done to them!

Also if you can see I now have a clear windowed panel on the front however more work will be done to that.

BUjTQHV.jpg

nW9C8AS.jpg

5mMprcJ.jpg

yHYjr0n.jpg

roC0yeZ.jpg

MAlrzIr.jpg

iVyGbuP.jpg

0DjAZ0E.jpg

AtQXBPR.jpg

PSU I will be using is the Corsair HX750i

E2r9HrO.jpg

EL3vPdC.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more on this build coming shortly!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

18 hours ago, ciobanulx said:

snip

great!!!

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!