Best android games?

Xafer

What games do you guys play? Are there actually any good games in the play store?

Clash of Clans

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

I just bought Final Fantasy IX a few days ago, only played through the intro though, I don't play that much on my phone/tablet unless I'm on a trip.

CPU: I7 4790k | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ | Case: Corsair Carbide 500R | Storage: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250GB, 2 * 1TB 7200rpm HDD | PSU: EVGA 600b 80 plus bronze | Display(s): Asus PB287Q | Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Operating System: Windows 10 PRO

I'm grinding through Fantasy War Tactics, which has been described by some as Final Fantasy Tactics with boobs due to some of the female character designs (no, they're not all like that). It's half way to Progress Quest though, as they have an auto mode to save you from some of the grind.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Games worth looking at:

Trials Frontier

Smash Hit

Only One

Vector

Shadow Fight 2

Jet Car Stunts 2

Leo's Fortune

Kingdom Rush

Granny Smith

Earn to Die 2

Head Soccer

Robotek

Airport Scanner (broken as of now)

Flight Pilot Simulator

Sniper Shooter

Plague Inc

Battleheart (Developer abandoned game)

Adventure Capitalist

Air Control 2

Train Conductor 2

World of Goo

Royal Revolt

Townsmen

Boost 2

Sprinkle

Flow

Games that I am tired of, but worth looking:

Clash of Clans

Real Racing 3

The Sims FreePlay

SimCity BuildIt

Need For Speed No Limits

New games I'm trying out:

King of Theives

Royal Revolt 2

Dash Quest

And a few others.

Edited by Shahnewaz

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Shadowrun Returns, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Baldur's Gate (and Icewind Dale and all of the others), XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and if you are on a powerful-ish phone and are on a GTX based system, you can use Moonlight to stream from your PC with Nvidia GameStream.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Terraria Android is a cool game, PPSSPP is a amazing psp emulator and I played alot of games there, MyBoy is a gameboy emulator and a walk down memory lane, all the good things I have played with Pokemon and classic Final fantasy games!

Vainguard is a good MOBA for phones, Cytus is a good music game along with Don't touch the White tile 2,

And all final fantasy games on andriod is great!