Xbox One Controller Uneven movement

ClassyEnd

Hey guys, I know im posting this on a primarily pc website, so Im just gonna say that Im a mostly PC gamer before I get into this... ahem...

So I was playing my Xbox One w/ Black Ops 3 today, and Im having this really weird issue where my right analog stick is "uneven" when I move it to "look around" in game. I had 360 controllers that had the normal drifting problem where the screen gradually turned without me touching the joysick, but this is completely different. To simplify things, when Im moving the stick to look around in-game, sometimes my character looks 10 feet to the left, and other times he looks 1 foot to the left, and it's really annoying. Im a pretty experienced CoD player so Im pretty used to the mechanics of looking around in game and how to accurately aim and what not in-game, but this is nothing like whats ever happened to me before.... Ive tried unplugging/plugging back in, restarting, checking for updates, etc, but its still occuring. Anything like this ever happen to any of you?

I know one issue I always had on call of duty in particular zombies mode  on consoles was that auto-aim would still kick in no matter what and slow the movement of the FPS camera down and "snap" to the enemy when passing as If I wasn't trying to run the F away. Don't know about COD 3 BO but if there is an option for auto aim I'd disable that first to see what it affects. Hope it helps.