Auto Quote Snipping.

Arty

Snip Quotes Automatically, with the option to keep the text as secondary.

AT least for quoting OP and LONG posts.

Threads get repetitive and long. 

and a lot of people are not considerate of others.

This \/.

like you did with the signatures.  @djdwosk97

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

@Arty or have collapsable/expandable quote boxes that are limited to a few lines in length. So you'll see the first few lines and to see anything more than that you'd have to click 'expand'. 

yes.

especially now that clicking on pictures opens them, when you just want to remove them: we need this.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@Arty or have collapsable/expandable quote boxes that are limited to a few lines in length. So you'll see the first few lines and to see anything more than that you'd have to click 'expand'. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Possibly, and it is something that I have considered before, but the main thing that causes the quotes to get too tall is images, and the script that works on the spoilers doesn't play very nicely with images all the time. It's not very high on our list of priorities though, because if you click the header of the quote, it collapses like a spoiler, so it's not really necessary.

HTTP/2 203