Issue. Can't post on thread.

Okjoek

Last night I had a thread going about my preference of PC hardware manufacturers. This morning I log on and find that I can't respond to it anymore.

Did I break a rule? I thought an admin usually leaves a message explaining basic breaches of the rules when they lock a post. 

Did I post in the wrong section of the forum or something? Should I have posted under Tech news/reviews maybe?

Or is it truly a conspiracy that Linus' sponsor overlords have silenced my biased opinion with theirs?

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/586371-amds-master-plan/

Can someone please explain? I'm not mad that It's closed, I'd just like to know why.

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

It was a repost of

though I don't know why no note was left.

Oh, okay. I thought what I was discussing with my own text was enough to distance myself from whatever that other topic was even though we were using the same video as reference.

1 minute ago, Okjoek said:

Oh, okay. I thought what I was discussing with my own text was enough to distance myself from whatever that other topic was even though we were using the same video as reference.

Because the threads are discussing the same thing, it makes more sense to keep all of the discussion in the same place.

HTTP/2 203