Tech Showdown - The Future

Why sacrifice a good video idea for political commentary? I, and many others, legitimately wanted to see some futuristic builds in a more sci-fi manner, whether optimistic or apocalyptic.

My friend didn't realize until today that his graphics card was worth $1000

35 minutes ago, Caminon said:

Why sacrifice a good video idea for political commentary? I, and many others, legitimately wanted to see some futuristic builds in a more sci-fi manner, whether optimistic or apocalyptic.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm too distracted by Rudy.

https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_05/6878511_p0.jpg.c57ef5ab1657110af8aef7f69cc1ca14.jpg

PS: I'm disappointed they didn't do a ""Worst Case" Scenario" where they purposefully use the worst case they can find as a base for the mod.

31 minutes ago, xnamkcor said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm too distracted by Rudy.

https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_05/6878511_p0.jpg.c57ef5ab1657110af8aef7f69cc1ca14.jpg

PS: I'm disappointed they didn't do a ""Worst Case" Scenario" where they purposefully use the worst case they can find as a base for the mod.

that would've been pretty cool, but I guess they did the opposite, since a simple, black box is as moddable as it gets.

My friend didn't realize until today that his graphics card was worth $1000

I can't believe how many people on youtube are complaining about this, I absolutely loved it. I was hoping for more actual futuristic builds too, but this was the most hilarious thing i've watched on LTT in a while, and combined with the fact they both accidentally picked the same thing, was way more entertaining than if they had just done "aliens and spaceships" or anything like that.

How do some people take stuff like tech showdown so seriously? :P

I'm commenting here because I'm kinda tired of noticing it but every other video there is always a spec of something in the lens, maybe dust? And it annoys me a bit, so guys, please clean your lenses better :)