What Should i get ? GTA V or G602 Mouse

Æ’ender

Well the title says it what sould i get ? They are both 70 Euros and Both needed what should i get ?

G602 GTA 5 I will get only for PC because 30 fps is a no no

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I would get the g602 as you cant get a pc version of gta v yet,

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

GTA V looks pretty good but since it's not on PC yet I'd buy the mouse since that is FOR PC :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

GTA V is an awesome game but it can wait .. if you really need a new mouse, then I'd go for that before since it's a nightmare to use a crappy/not properly working mouse. You could also get a cheaper mouse if you want to, and save a little bit of money to buy both. It's not a really big decision considering it's only 70 euros, get whichever you need the most 

Well i know but my cousin offered me a ps3 and i only have 2 games Last of Us and Littlebigplanet 2 and i REALLY wanted to play GTA V i know that playing on 30 fps sucks ballz and i also heard that the pc version will come late 2014 =( its like hell on earth =(

Wait for PC.

The PC version will no way in hell take till late 2014 lol

Expect it this year or in janurary/feb.

The PC version is already complete, they are just holding on to it, to get money from console gamers + people who can't wait.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

GTA V.

Such an awesome game, and you can always sell it when the PC one comes out, assuming you already have a console to play it on.

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

Well i know but my cousin offered me a ps3 and i only have 2 games Last of Us and Littlebigplanet 2 and i REALLY wanted to play GTA V i know that playing on 30 fps sucks ballz and i also heard that the pc version will come late 2014 =( its like hell on earth =(

Your patience will be greatly rewarded, do not give in to the temptation.

All depends, what mouse have you got now?

With regards to GTA V, I have been telling people to get it for the console if they are happy buying it twice, like me.

It really is quite an amazing game and I wasn't a massive fan of GTA IV, I intend to do all the single player stuff on the console, then just play GTA Online when its released on PC.

In terms of graphics, it is a little bit annoying, expect a lot of jaggies and its 720p upscaled, but some of the textures are fairly detailed (for a console) and the physics are pretty amazing. It was a bit of a shock playing console, mine was broken for about a year, finally decided to get a new laser just for GTA V, but you get used to it. Still, the PC version needs to come soon, I have a feeling GTA Online is going to be amazing.