Mayflower Electronics - Industry Rep - Post Support Questions here

Can I ask you how do you exactly come by your products? Do you get it from the official supplier? 

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Can I ask you how do you exactly come by your products? Do you get it from the official supplier? 

If you're asking about the O2 amps he sells, those are built by him (and/or his employees?) in-shop. They were designed by the infamous blogger NwAvGuy: http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/08/o2-details.html

He'll have to chime in on the ODAC because as far as I know those have to be made in batches at a factory.

All of our amps are made by hand, all of our other parts (cases, panels, ect ect) are made in a factory. We are growing, but not big enough to make those parts just yet.

As for the ODAC's, there is 1 supplier in the world, he's up in Canada and is made in a factory. There's not much we can do about buying those.

Keep in mind we try to keep everything hand made/ manufactured in the USA as much as possible.

In the future we plan to do everything in-house.

Thanks for the question!

NCIX will also be taking a look at our amps. Linus is still working on the video, he's taking the time to test and actually listen to the product which is a good thing.

Also please note we our working on a V3 of our headphones and shooting for a SQ equivalent to the LCD2's (as much as we can get it).

We are also talking with modmic to possibly have a deal with our headphones for you gamers out there.

Let us know what you think!

They actually already have the units at the house. The only reason there is not a video of it yet is as far as I know Linus is on vacation/not available to do the video.

It is one of the most rock solid circuits I've ever seen, there isn't much, if anything, to go wrong. The case is about 1/4'' thick aluminium and you can probably run it over with a truck and be fine.

Thanks for the comment!

Your video is live now btw! i was reading this thread lastnight and just saw the video pop up

Your video is live now btw! i was reading this thread lastnight and just saw the video pop up

I watched it twice I was so excited.

just watched the review on the ODAC looks good ... is it compatible with 240v?

also is the shipping quick?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The ODAC runs off USB power. :)

Shipping probably wont be too fast to 'Straya, try looking for an Objective assembler onn your continent (never thought I'd say something like that :o) and compare prices.

Shipping probably wont be too fast to 'Straya, try looking for an Objective assembler onn your continent (never thought I'd say something like that :o) and compare prices.

On the website it shows a wall plug in, the usb would just be for data i guess

i would link the picture but its huge

Its all about those volumetric clouds

You can get a 240V wall plug with the correct output pretty cheap.  The footnotes on the mayflower website says you need to get a stepdown transformer to power it from 240, but just replacing the wall plug will work.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I usually get stuff in about 12 days from the US. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Do you mean the O2 amp? It has an option to include an ODAC. His front page says 220V PSUs are available for international customers (240V in the picture).

if you have worries about it, here's an australian company

http://www.noisymotel.com/search.asp?BrandID=52

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

if you have worries about it, here's an australian company

http://www.noisymotel.com/search.asp?BrandID=52

Do they just resell JDS-assembled items, or assemble them themselves?

Do they just resell JDS-assembled items, or assemble them themselves?

those ones are made in the USA by JDS.

I just saw it on the official dealers list.

http://www.jdslabs.com/dealers.php

they seem to be bigger, so I would assume it's jds assembled, but I could be wrong.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Oh, I was just curious from a cost perspective: cheaper to assemble in 'Murica, and ship to 'Straya, or cheaper to send parts to 'Straya and assemble there, or cheaper to just buy straight from JDS and pay for shipping/taxes. Didn't really care about a "genuine" JDS product.

Is it possible for you guys to make a costume order for me?

WOW! This is amazing! Literally just this afternoon I was looking into trying to find where I could buy myself an o2, I was wondering though, if I just got the o2 without the DAC, would the DAC in my Maximus vi gene be good enough or will I need to go with the o2 with a DAC. Thanks a bunch for this epic deal! :D

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Been looking for something to use in the office especially since the headphone out on the office PC is so bad (hisses whenever the CPU load goes up). Would like to get the O2/ODAC since the reviews for them seems very decent. Now just gotta build up a few more post... =(

also is the shipping quick?

Yes, we have power supplies for nearly every country on earth.

Is it possible for you guys to make a costume order for me?

Shoot me a message, I'll let you know if it's possible.

WOW! This is amazing! Literally just this afternoon I was looking into trying to find where I could buy myself an o2, I was wondering though, if I just got the o2 without the DAC, would the DAC in my Maximus vi gene be good enough or will I need to go with the o2 with a DAC. Thanks a bunch for this epic deal! :D

You should be fine with just the amp.

Been looking for something to use in the office especially since the headphone out on the office PC is so bad (hisses whenever the CPU load goes up). Would like to get the O2/ODAC since the reviews for them seems very decent. Now just gotta build up a few more post... =(

Revz, that's fine, just shoot me a message for the discount.

I would just like to congratulate you guys for getting some interesting exposure, I am glad that we have you on our forums to call home!

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

I would just like to congratulate you guys for getting some interesting exposure, I am glad that we have you on our forums to call home!

Thank you! We've been forum hopping for a while and LTT forum seemed to fit well with the members on here.