Searching for a phone upgrade

Hulkbert
Go to solution Solved by nsyedhasan,
Just now, Hulkbert said:

Here is the thing... My zte zmax is kind of broken. So, I have an unknown amount of time(until my phone breaks) and $150 usd to find a new phone.

Well if you need a phone now, I would recommend Xiaomi RedMi 3, or Blu Energy X(Most Blu phones for that matter) . These phones don't really have great ROM support-mostly for the Blu phones- so you should keep that in mind, but since you have a ZTE phone I don't think you really care. You could also try to get a used Nexus 5 or OnePlus One if you wanted. 

Right now I have a ZTE Zmax. I want to know if I can get something better for under $150. Also, I prefer unlocked phones.

I would wait honestly. With the SnapDragon 615 and the 820(not going to be in your price range anyways) I think there should be good current phones coming down in price due to newer versions to being released. So I would just save up and get a better phone. I would say 300USD ish a good value. Phones like the Nexus 6, OnePlus 2/X, and some other phones are at those price range. So save up 9_9

Quote me to get a reply!

1 minute ago, nsyedhasan said:

I would wait honestly. With the SnapDragon 615 and the 820(not going to be in your price range anyways) I think there should be good current phones coming down in price due to newer versions to being released. So I would just save up and get a better phone. I would say 300USD ish a good value. Phones like the Nexus 6, OnePlus 2/X, and some other phones are at those price range. So save up 9_9

Here is the thing... My zte zmax is kind of broken. So, I have an unknown amount of time(until my phone breaks) and $150 usd to find a new phone.

Just now, Hulkbert said:

Well if you need a phone now, I would recommend Xiaomi RedMi 3, or Blu Energy X(Most Blu phones for that matter) . These phones don't really have great ROM support-mostly for the Blu phones- so you should keep that in mind, but since you have a ZTE phone I don't think you really care. You could also try to get a used Nexus 5 or OnePlus One if you wanted. 

Quote me to get a reply!