What's the meaning of Stonehenge?

Air tree

What's the meaning of Stonehenge?!? It's really killing me that know no one knows why it was built 5000 years ago!

Why did they build the Stonehenge? how could they raise the stones so high, Completely without the technology we have today!'

But really what's up with Stonehenge?

498_StonehengeDM3004_468x299.jpg

stonehenge-iphone.jpg

Stonehenge_-_England.jpg

I mean what's up with Stonehenge?

Discuss below...

What's the meaning of Stonehenge?!? It's really killing me that know no one knows why it was built 5000 years ago!

Why did they build the Stonehenge? how could they raise the stones so high, Completely without the technology we have today!'

But really what's up with Stonehenge?

I mean what's up with Stonehenge?

Discuss below...

ew5212ad0c.jpg

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

clearly they were testing their strength and figuring out if they can lift the stones or not 

Aliens.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Who the F*&^ builds a Stonehenge?!!!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

The real question is how the F**k do you not have a avatar at 1000 posts?

Because he's the master.

It must have something to do with a sasquatch.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

We could ask the same questions of the Egyptian pyramids. Or indeed any of the worlds pyramids.

"Oh how did they build those amazing pyramids? Well they just threw human death and suffering at them until they were finished." - Louis CK

It was built as either some form of temple or as some form of ceremonial ground.

As to how it was built. Lots of men and lots of hard work = amazing building capability, we all love to say "how can they build such a thing with out modern tech" well to put it simply, they were not a bunch of wimps :D 

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

"Oh how did they build those amazing pyramids? Well they just threw human death and suffering at them until they were finished." - Louis CK

Have any explanation of how the pyramids where built from top to bottom, not bottom to top? (The main ones that is)

The Egyptians copy'd the design and built there own.

They are part of the consciousness grid which is connected together around the world threw these monuments which are all around the world, Stonehenge and the original pyramids being part of it.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Have any explanation of how the pyramids where built from top to bottom, not bottom to top? (The main ones that is)

The Egyptians copy'd the design and built there own.

They are part of the consciousness grid which is connected together around the world threw these monuments.

Monsters-vs-Aliens-monsters-vs-aliens-53

Perhaps its the landing site for an alien race other than the Goa'uld, they got dibs on the pyramids.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

So uhh... I wonder how many people don't actually know where this is from...

I would give my Civic to know the meaning though. :P

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Who knows

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

it was a tribal hut where they all used to meet... the stones are what is left of the structure... all the wood decayed

Character artist in the Games industry.

Guys its hidden in plain site it is clearly built so that all aliens in the universe know where the Pandorica is, you guys need to watch more Doctor Who.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.