UPDATES:
POST 29
POST 36
POST 47
POST 52 - Final Product :D
POST 74 - Minor Case Updates
POST 1 - Final Build Video Below :)

Hello Everyone

My name is Elias, Fairly new to this particular forum & I have enjoyed my stay thus far :D

Specs:
Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL (Window)
Mobo - Asus Sabertooth X58 Asus Maximus VI Extreme
CPU - Intel i7 950 Intel i7 4770K
RAM - 2x8GB Corsiar Vengeance 1400MHz 2x8GB G.Skill Trident 2400MHz 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz With White Light bars
PSU - Corsair HX850 Corsiar AX1200i
GPU1 - MSI Twinfrozr III 7950 MSI Twinfrozr IV R9 290X OC Edition
GPU2 - Gigabyte Windforce 7950 MSI Twinfrozr IV R9 290X OC Edition
SSD - 120GB Samsung 840 2x128GB OCZ Vertex 4's
HDD - 2x3TB Seagates for Media (manually backup) in a Probox External enclosure
Fan Controller - Lampton FC5V2
Case fans: Corsair AF120 Performance

Full Custom Watercooling loop:
EKWB Supremacy CPU Block
2x EKWB EK-FC7950 Full Cover Block
Laing D5 Pump w/ XSPC Pump Acetal top
XSPC Photon 170 Tube Res
Front mounted EK-CoolStream RAD XT240 Alphacool NexXxos UT60 with 2x Corsair SP120 performance fans
Top Mounted XSPC RX360 RAD with Corsair SP120 Performance fans
EK-HD Acrylic Tubing 12mm/16mm
EK-HD 12/16mm Fittings

I made a quick overall video:

New Desk Setup!

Thanks for having a look :) Any comments welcome! Thanks in advance!

Check out my Rigs: Obi-Wan Shinobi & HTPC: The Dark Prodigy

Oman, I love seeing X58 still being used! I'd still have mine if I didn't develop a fetish for cube cases. Those first gen i7's ran hot. This is a clean build to be proud of. :D

How does the soft touch treatment feel in person? I've been considering a Bit Fenix case.

Beautiful, minimalistic and clean. Just how I like it! :)

Awesome rig you got there! :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Oman, I love seeing X58 still being used! I'd still have mine if I didn't develop a fetish for cube cases. Those first gen i7's ran hot. This is a clean build to be proud of. :D

How does the soft touch treatment feel in person? I've been considering a Bit Fenix case.

Thanks! Yes they do run plenty hot, you're right. 

The soft touch treatment feels awesome! Bitfenix cases are built solid too. I have a prodigy aswell for my HTPC

Obi-wan-shinobi?

Love it! hahahaha

Love the case thanks for sharing.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Awesome build! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Hell yeah, X58! I'll always have a weak spot for that platform.

Also liking the build in general. No ugly light colour, clean loop and cabling,

just how it should be. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Another i7 950 user in a shinobi xl?! 

I approve! :D

SFnhO.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

You guys are awesome haha I'm not gonna lie.. I was abit hesitant posing my rig here at first... I thought I was going to laughed at because I'm not running Haswell, Ivy bridge or even Sandy bridge lol but thanks for the love :) hard work pays off as they say haha

Anywhoo.. Added some more pics to the first post... Enjoy :D

You guys are awesome haha I'm not gonna lie.. I was abit hesitant posing my rig here at first... I thought I was going to laughed at because I'm not running Haswell, Ivy bridge or even Sandy bridge lol but thanks for the love :) hard work pays off as they say haha

Dude, don't think that, never think that! I'm still rocking LGA 1366 as well in my

ongoing build. And TBH I'm seriously considering going 1366 for the one after that

if I can get the money together. As long as you don't need the absolutely superest

fastest machine possible X58 is still pretty damn epic as far as I'm concerned, at

least as long as you can afford the additional electricity cost (gotta give props

to Sandy and Ivy on that one).

And on another note: X58 had BCLOCK overclocking! It wasn't just about cranking up

multipliers and voltages. Yeah, it might need some nerves and patience from time to

time, but technically speaking it was a lot more interesting (I'm actually kinda

looking forward to overclocking my SR-2, she's a very tricky lady from what I've

heard).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

The lighting looks really good and works great for the second & third images. The tubing looks damn fine with the lights pretty much making it glow a transluscent white. I also quite like the raw power distribution blocks for some fans and LEDs tucked behind the drive cages.

Sooooooo cool. Love the DIY wiring. 

L34therf34thers

Rig: i5-3570k - Asrock z77 extreme 4 - MSI GTX 660ti OC - Samsung 840 pro 120Gb - 2 Western Digital Green 1Tb - Creative Audigy 2

Peripherals: Saitek Cyborg V5 - Cyborg R.A.T. 5 mouse - Xbox 360 wireless controller - M-audio Gen1 Mbox (headphone amp)

Really love the color way, don't see too much gold black and white. Really clean also, love the way!

Sooooooo cool. Love the DIY wiring. 

Really love the color way, don't see too much gold black and white. Really clean also, love the way!

Thanks fellas :) Still need to rewire the blocks and put heads on the wires (It was just a test run for now)

I'm also thinking in the near future I want to take out the 5.25 back completely and get a tube res with pump and put a 360 ran in the front aswell

That looks absolutely gorgeous, Love the colour scheme and the cables.

wow! love the clean and bright look of that inside!

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

I approve of the Star Wars pun. You won't get laughed at considering you are on the nicest forum around

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Obi-wan-shinobi?

I approve of the Star Wars pun. You won't get laughed at considering you are on the nicest forum around

Hahaha I can't take credit for it so props to chatzev! I thought it was pretty awesome too ;) Yeah.. People are extremely nice here! haha

Great build, but if this is Obi-wan, then where is his lightsaber?

Great build, but if this is Obi-wan, then where is his lightsaber?

Hahahaha It's coming ;) I have a few upgrades planned still... It's just on hold till I get my car back in working order than I can focus on my PC again :)