Folding@Home Chrome Client Failed to get WU

Hi all, I've been using the desktop app on my laptop to fold and recently decided to switch to the NaCl client to fold because the credit and time taken to fold is wayy too small. But when I took it to school today, I tried to let it fold but it keeps saying "WU Assignment Failed" and just keeps retrying in a loop for over an hour. I suspect it was to do with the ports so I tested them and it turns out that my school wifi blocks all ports except port 80. Shouldn't it fall back on port 80 when the original port it was trying on fails? My desktop client has been folding happily for a while now so I know it's nothing to do with my laptop.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |