Everyone excited for Uncharted 4?

Totallycasual

I'm very much looking forward to Uncharted 4, typically with games like this i go through my first play-through extremely slow just to take it all in and find as many hidden items as possible :)  Titles like this are the only reason i buy consoles lol 

Might want just to Nab the PS4 for the amount of exclusives and the death of the previous gen consoles.

Hell I might also nab a 360 while am at it. So I can also enjoy other games too.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I don't have a Playstation 4(or any console for that matter) but I do hope that Cry or Jesse Cox do a playthrough of it. That'd be pretty great.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I AM SO EXCITED

buying a PS4 for it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

8 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I AM SO EXCITED

buying a PS4 for it

keeping a ps4 for it.

Hopefully it does justice to Nate's story.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

9 minutes ago, Crowes said:

keeping a ps4 for it.

Hopefully it does justice to Nate's story.

Naughty dog have not gone wrong yet

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not one bit, can't stand those games I'll stick with ratchet and clank and dark souls 3

On 19/04/2016 at 4:50 AM, Godlygamer23 said:

I don't have a Playstation 4(or any console for that matter) but I do hope that Cry or Jesse Cox do a playthrough of it. That'd be pretty great.

i can do it. I own a PS4 and ill be gettin dat game. Although, i might not be able to do a "in one go" playthrough.

Yep. One of the rare occasions I pre-order something that's not a JRPG. Pretty excited about it. I enjoyed the first 3 so damn much. Some of the few games that would have me glued to the screen for several hours straight. Also the only games to ever lock up my PS3 (all three did). Weird.