Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Windspeed36

Electrolyte

Updated

seems i was right you can really see the wire color through that. i hope it doesn't look that bad when you look at it not trying to be an ass but that really stands out in that photo but @marto seems to have done a rather nice and fast job

I didn't read the thread because it's late and I'm lazy but what exactly is the intent of this build?

It seems like an odd combination of parts with a 3970x and a 760, at the same time putting it on a M6G with a 212.

that wrist rest has seen some days

Error: 410

seems i was right you can really see the wire color through that. i hope it doesn't look that bad when you look at it not trying to be an ass but that really stands out in that photo but @marto seems to have done a rather nice and fast job

http://i.imgur.com/XZNKAGr.jpg

That's probably a better representation of what it looks like under normal light :) It leaks a little bit of colour through but not as drastic as the pics above :)

[Project] Direct Build log- http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/45117-project-direct/#entry592575

Twitter- @MartoLTT

Posted · Original PosterOP

It won't be as noticeable once it's in the case.

I didn't read the thread because it's late and I'm lazy but what exactly is the intent of this build?

It seems like an odd combination of parts with a 3970x and a 760, at the same time putting it on a M6G with a 212.

that wrist rest has seen some days

Well then if you'd read the thread then you'd know :P Basically I got given the 212 and am going to use it until I've got the money for the H320 and a few other things. The purpose of it is to pretty much do everything I need - heavy multi tasking etc. 

Update 2

Well shit - I don't know when I'm going to get all this finished. A certain incident the other day has left me out of pocket somewhere between $700 and $1300 which is the majority of what I was going to spend in a couple of days to get parts. 

In other news, a big thanks to @marto for his patience and skill in sleeving. 

VzpVYna.jpg4LfRO6H.jpg0GIhIu4.jpg

So the sleeving is done however as I said, I don't know when this will be finished now as I'm pretty much broke. 

$700-$1300? The only people that can do that to you here in Aus are the police. Haha, did you get a fine mate?

Monday I'm going shopping. :)

Yessss. Can't wait to see this bad boy.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Parts are here, let's build!

Stream it?

i7 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Hero | 16Gb Dominator Platinum 2133mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 970 1563/1928

H100i w/ Swiftech Helix fans | Evga G2 850w | 6x SSDs | 6x Seagate Barracudas

Fractal Define R4 Titanium| HD558 w/ Fiio E10 | AT2020 | G710+ | Logitech G700s |  DP2710 Asus PA248Q

nice speed of the wind :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Yes finally, images.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |