nzxt hue+ or better

Hi

so i was thinking about purchasing n nzxt hue+ kit to light up my 760t and was just wondering if there any better alternatives out there that have the same hue function that the nzxt hue+ does?

nope NZXT hue+ is as good as it gets for now. It does not have an external remote, if that is what you're looking for then dont get the hue+. It uses somewhere. I believe bitfenix has some RGB strips as well. But ill tell you that I absolutely love my Hue+

Intel i7-5820k OC'ed to 4.2GHz @1.225 V; w/ Corsair H110i GTX2x Asus Strix 980ti's; Asus Rampage V Extreme; 16GB (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistics GDDR4 RAM; EVGA 1000P2 psu

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/8608142 boost clock of 1493MHz

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/jjar35/saved/#view=ghCWGX + 43" 4k Vizio M-Series TV

6 minutes ago, joe_p231 said:

Hi

so i was thinking about purchasing n nzxt hue+ kit to light up my 760t and was just wondering if there any better alternatives out there that have the same hue function that the nzxt hue+ does?

smd 5050's and hot glue. check out my build log if you want to see the example

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Take a look at Cablemod WideFoam products. These use SATA power and also include a remote.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

At the moment the Hue+ is the only one with all those modes for PC, but we have been working on a similar thing which we have called Spectrum, it comes with a remote instead of software for nearly 2 years. We aim to release in a couple of months but no ETA yet. There is actually a preview on our profile under the "About Me" tab.  Our estimated price for a 1 meter spectrum kit is £25 ($36 USD), molex and sata will be options to power it, also working on another couple of connections.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

10 hours ago, AddonCustoms said:

At the moment the Hue+ is the only one with all those modes for PC, but we have been working on a similar thing which we have called Spectrum, it comes with a remote instead of software for nearly 2 years. We aim to release in a couple of months but no ETA yet. There is actually a preview on our profile under the "About Me" tab.  Our estimated price for a 1 meter spectrum kit is £25 ($36 USD), molex and sata will be options to power it, also working on another couple of connections.

youll have to let me know when it comes out and ill give it a loook

42 minutes ago, joe_p231 said:

youll have to let me know when it comes out and ill give it a loook

Keep an eye on our Facebook and Website as all announcements get posted there :) Also Follow our profile and you should get notified when we post status updates.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AddonCustomsLTD

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.