Post texts streams down below post

@colonel_mortis I know you've seen this issue in another thread - it just happened to me today.

I was posting via IE11 Mobile on Windows Phone 8.1. Never happened before, so it was kind of weird. Should be the latest stable release of both IE11 and WP8.1. I can try and get specific build/version numbers if needed.

Thread:

LTT post error.jpg

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This same thing is happening to me in Chrome. I'm using the latest version. 

Glitch.png

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

It's already been identified as IE11 problem. If you look at the other report, problem is somewhere in security settings.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Did you do anything strange with your post, like dragging it with your finger or anything? It looks like the same issue as the one in the other thread, where drag handles appeared around the paragraph to allow you to resize it. Why it's happening, I have absolutely no idea, but I will look into it further.

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

It's already been identified as IE11 problem. If you look at the other report, problem is somewhere in security settings.

No, that's for a different IE 11 issue.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

Let me rephrase that. Problem is IE11. Use another browser.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

On Windows Phone, I don't believe you have much choice, as much as I agree with you.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

On Windows Phone, I don't believe you have much choice, as much as I agree with you.

Replace phone then? Just kidding.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Yeah, IE11 is the only browser available for Windows Phone 8.1. Any custom browsers inevitably are still using the IE11 rendering engine with just a custom UI wrapper.

4 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

This is true.

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Replace phone then? Just kidding.

Sure, you can go ahead and buy and ship me a new-in-box Galaxy S7 then ;)

4 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Did you do anything strange with your post, like dragging it with your finger or anything? It looks like the same issue as the one in the other thread, where drag handles appeared around the paragraph to allow you to resize it. Why it's happening, I have absolutely no idea, but I will look into it further.

I did not do anything different then I normally would, though the text box was acting very weird. There were no visible drag handles, either. But when I would type text, it would insert line-breaks after ever couple of words, but when I backspaced to delete the line-breaks, and hit space again, it would just re-insert the line-breaks. Fortunately I don't post much on Mobile.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Has it only started happening recently, or have you only tried it recently? And does it happen with every post, or just that one?

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

Has it only started happening recently, or have you only tried it recently? And does it happen with every post, or just that one?

Now when I try to select text and court the auto correct mistakes it starts to act weird.

I'm typing this reply in my phone to see if the issue happens again, but do far it looks normal.