Where you from? What's it like? Describe!

xentropa

Liverpudlian and proud. One of if not the best cities to live in. Fantastic night life and the people are so friendly. You'll never meet a more diverse group of people in your life. 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

I guess I could share some pictures.

This is near the train station, around night time.

DSC_0383.JPG

DSC_0385.JPG

This was a picture of a man replanting his garden.  I suppose his original garden was destroyed by the tsunami which had occurred a few weeks earlier.  You will notice the background is heavily damaged.

DSC_0456.JPG

This is a an area where it is popular for bars, and some "less than legit" clubs.

DSC_0447.JPG

This isn't really in my city but it is within driving distance of where I live.  It is a small fox farm, where you can go in and pet foxes.

P1030258.JPG

I'm from Hong Kong. Lots of buildings, really nice at night because of the light show :P Also looking down at the bay from the peak is nice and the team ride to get up there is kinda fun c: Quite hot in the summer, not that cold in the winter and lots of rain. Currently live in England, and I can say I much prefer the weather in Hong Kong :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

On 4/17/2016 at 8:16 AM, Volbet said:

-snip- 

im am 12 y/o from the internet lol. everyone knows how its been like.