My Audio Issue is Cancer and can't be fixed pls help

Velinzor

I had fixed this Issue 3 months ago after I upgraded my GPU/CPU/PSU and then it happend again, then I fixed it 2 weeks ago... Now its doing it again :(
My Specs
CPU: Athlon x4 860k @4.3GHz
GPU: XFX R9 280x Double Dissipation 3GB GDDR5
MOBO: MSI A78M-E35
RAM: 8GB Kingston Hyper X Fury DDR3 240pin 1866MHz
PSU: 800w Antec gold+ certified

When I launch games, or go watch YouTube, (only with audio) my audio will loop and my computer will freeze. I fixed this Issue just after I upgraded, by Uninstalling the AMD HDMI audio driver that was clearly interfering with my Realtek HD onboard audio... It never did It again until it started today and It has just been really frustrating. I looked in the Device Manager and the AMD HDMI Audio driver wasn't there so I'm not quite sure why it started doing this again since it hasn't been for 3 months prior. If your thinking its temps its not... My computer under load for 3 hours the gpu will only reach 63C and my CPU 67C which are safe as I know of. I went to the MSI webpage and got all the newest onboard drivers for my system and everything... And it still continues to do it.

~Velinzor

| CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix 8G | Mobo: Asus B350-F Strix Gaming | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB | Cooler: NZXT Kracken x62 | Storage: Two 1TB WD HDD, One Samsung 960 EVO 512GB SSD M.2 | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black) | Fans: 4x NZXT AER Fans with Hue+ |

Use task manager to watch your CPU, Ram, and disk usage while the issue occurs. Does anything go over 80%?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Have you done a clean windows install? or at least fully removed any audio drivers, install just the realtek see if that helps, though amd ones will likely be needed for HDMI audio output.

sounds like driver issues cause a crash, maybe even getting latest version might fix it.

1 minute ago, Un4tural said:

Have you done a clean windows install? or at least fully removed any audio drivers, install just the realtek see if that helps, though amd ones will likely be needed for HDMI audio output.

sounds like driver issues cause a crash, maybe even getting latest version might fix it.

I just did a clean install of all the new drivers... and I don't use HDMI, but all the drivers are there

and everytime I download the ISO for windows to reinstall it says I need to restart my computer so I did and then it says it again so I'm not sure about that part

| CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix 8G | Mobo: Asus B350-F Strix Gaming | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB | Cooler: NZXT Kracken x62 | Storage: Two 1TB WD HDD, One Samsung 960 EVO 512GB SSD M.2 | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black) | Fans: 4x NZXT AER Fans with Hue+ |

https://gyazo.com/0823f30b127e2ff00f2dab3454fd931c

Thats my event viewer I'm having errors

9 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Use task manager to watch your CPU, Ram, and disk usage while the issue occurs. Does anything go over 80%?

I'll try that

33 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Okay, I just did it it crashed again, Played a 15 min match of rocket league, no problems, CPU at 35-40% Memory at 40% Disk 0-2% then I switched to Battlefront, CPU was 50-70% and the Memory 50-60% Disk 0-2%, Then went back to rocket league same stuff but got 6 mins through a match with the same CPU Memory and Disk usage as before and it crashed.... Doesn't really make scence

Bump

hold on, so your whole PC freezes along with audio? as in it has a seizure and freezes completely becoming unresponsive, audio loops in a short spaz of the last audio before crashing?

3 hours ago, Un4tural said:

hold on, so your whole PC freezes along with audio? as in it has a seizure and freezes completely becoming unresponsive, audio loops in a short spaz of the last audio before crashing?

Exactly what happends 

run a memory test for ram as well as check your HDD. either of them is most likely failing.

10 minutes ago, Un4tural said:

run a memory test for ram as well as check your HDD. either of them is most likely failing.

I'm checking my HDD and my RAM is fine I've done multiple RAM tests before

do a bad sector check on HDD. most likely has quite a few and getting more every day.

13 minutes ago, Un4tural said:

No Problems but I just noticed something.... https://gyazo.com/1c01158da2d300ea33cd0e6f679f6d97

My D Drive Isn't working Properly 

could be the cause as well. usually from what I've seen either ram is bad/not seated correctly or HDD is failing in one way or another.

could be the cause as well. usually from what I've seen either ram is bad/not seated correctly or HDD is failing in one way or another.

It lets me format it.. Should I?

Just now, Velinzor said:

It lets me format it.. Should I?

well you'll lose any data on it, it won't fix underlying issue either, unless file system was corrupt, which usually windows detects and lets you scan to fix. 

also check what the SMART from hdd shows, it'll probably show quite a few errors.

might be time to upgrade... get hiren's boot cd or similar set of bootup tools, they usually come with some HDD testing stuff, as well as memtest. run those and see for errors.

anyways, scan around with test tools, something will likely surface.

well you'll lose any data on it, it won't fix underlying issue either, unless file system was corrupt, which usually windows detects and lets you scan to fix. 

also check what the SMART from hdd shows, it'll probably show quite a few errors.

might be time to upgrade... get hiren's boot cd or similar set of bootup tools, they usually come with some HDD testing stuff, as well as memtest. run those and see for errors.

anyways, scan around with test tools, something will likely surface.

Windows told me that this drive was a problem before, I just Ignored it, and it gave me a error I forget the error though

3 minutes ago, Velinzor said:

Windows told me that this drive was a problem before, I just Ignored it, and it gave me a error I forget the error though

It said there was corrupt files in it before, but I forget what was in that D Drive, and I just Ignored it

26 minutes ago, Velinzor said:

get a new one then and hope that it will fix all of your problems. I had the same problem with my old desktop, but then I just got a new HDD and the problems were gone.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

14 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

get a new one then and hope that it will fix all of your problems. I had the same problem with my old desktop, but then I just got a new HDD and the problems were gone.

Crystal Disk Info

https://gyazo.com/b788ccde64a3668e1cc03ef130eedba5

Yeah dam that sucks, idk why this just happened after I got my New CPU,GPU and PSU

1 minute ago, Velinzor said:

Crystal Disk Info

https://gyazo.com/b788ccde64a3668e1cc03ef130eedba5

Yeah dam that sucks, idk why this just happened after I got my New CPU,GPU and PSU

Well you can buy 120gb ssd now for very little money compared to what they used to cost or buy a good 1tb HDD for a little more.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

Well you can buy 120gb ssd now for very little money compared to what they used to cost or buy a good 1tb HDD for a little more.

I don't get this though look My C Drive is good but my disk 1 isn't because Realocated sectors count

so what is my Disk 1 or D: drive? and its 58GB

https://gyazo.com/ad3846f03ba2bf7806f37d77c986dbfc

1 minute ago, Velinzor said:

I don't get this though look My C Drive is good but my disk 1 isn't because Realocated sectors count

so what is my Disk 1 or D: drive? and its 58GB

https://gyazo.com/ad3846f03ba2bf7806f37d77c986dbfc

I think disk 1 and D are the same.