Android PC TV Box

fos1x

Can you build a pc that install Android operation and make it as a TV box?

- Insert 'but why?' meme - because i want a little bit more performance for playing android game on 4k tv "

If you can install it , how the driver work? do you even need a driver? for network and sound drive on the mobo?

Do the android operation utilize the desktop cpu well enough? like cpu threads

how about the driver for the IGPU do we need it? and i don't think we need a separate gpu to run 4k android game if the igpu are good enough.

Thanks for reading , Giving info sauce to help my research

Remix OS might be the answer for you. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

32 minutes ago, dafo446 said:

Can you build a pc that install Android operation and make it as a TV box?

- Insert 'but why?' meme - because i want a little bit more performance for playing android game on 4k tv "

If you can install it , how the driver work? do you even need a driver? for network and sound drive on the mobo?

Do the android operation utilize the desktop cpu well enough? like cpu threads

how about the driver for the IGPU do we need it? and i don't think we need a separate gpu to run 4k android game if the igpu are good enough.

Thanks for reading , Giving info sauce to help my research

why not just run bluestacks or any other android emulator, or just buy an android tv box for about $50-$80, or like the other poster said remix OS

as far as the gpu i doubt you need much some of these boxes can dual boot windows and they are running low end specs

http://www.pipo-store.com/pipo-x9.html

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20