World wide shipping

DanielK033730112

Hey forum! I need to buy pc parts and i want the online store to be shipping worldwide or to sweden with so low shipping cost as possible... And can someone explain how amazon works with their. Amazon prime shipping. Is it worldwide and is it free hsipping? And will i get fees if i buy from amazon to sweden?

Plz help

If you order within Europe, you wont need to pay import tax (amazon.de or .co.uk will be fine), just for shipping. I'd still recommend getting parts from local sites as it usually turns out cheaper.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I would advice against importing computer parts to Sweden from outside the EU. 

If your package is picked up by customes you will have to pay import tax, VAT and a customes fee on all your parts. So it will quickly become more expensive than just buying your stuff in the EU. 

And no, Amazon Prime is a thing that only applies to the native Amazon countiries. You can get free international shipping on some ware on the US Amazon site, but those are not that common. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Can i get free shipping if i go to settings on amazon and click on the free shipping box?

Just now, DanielK033730112 said:

Can i get free shipping if i go to settings on amazon and click on the free shipping box?

no.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

How do i know if the shipping is free. And how do i know if it ships to sweden.... On amazon 

Very, very unlikely to get free shipping. It's gonna be cheaper to buy from local PC stores.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

28 minutes ago, DanielK033730112 said:

How much will shipping 

cost per pc part ?

You made this topic yesterday, aswell. 

The shipping cost will depend on every thing from the weight to the dimensions of the package. 

The best way to calculate it is to put everything you want into your basket on Amazon and let Amazon calculate the shipping cost for you.

As with yesterday I will highly advice against ordering all your PC parts from Amazon US. 

If your package is opened by customes you will be forced to pay taxes and fees. With those taxes and fees the price of your parts will excede the price in Sweden by a lot, since the taxes will be calculated from the products retail price in Sweden.

Also, if you want people to respond you should quote them. That way they'll get a notification and you'll get a faster respons.

Edit: And the mods have fused the topics together.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You already have options within EU to get parts "rather" cheap. Because of EU trading regulations, you can't get anything very cheap from US, China, Japan etc. Besides paying for price shown at site, it will have added tax (US stores don't show taxed pricing like many EU stores do), shipping to Europe which is €50 and up for package and import tax/duty charge. In the end, it will be same price or more expensive than ordering from Swedish (+Norway), German, France or UK webstores. Here are some you might want to check. Shipping inside Europe is something like €30 per package.

• Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de (has English UI option)
  • Komplett
  • Mindfactory.de
  • Alternate.de/.at

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You already have options within EU to get parts "rather" cheap. Because of EU trading regulations, you can't get anything very cheap from US, China, Japan etc. Besides paying for price shown at site, it will have added tax (US stores don't show taxed pricing like many EU stores do), shipping to Europe which is €50 and up for package and import tax/duty charge. In the end, it will be same price or more expensive than ordering from Swedish (+Norway), German, France or UK webstores. Here are some you might want to check. Shipping inside Europe is something like €30 per package.

• Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de (has English UI option)
  • Komplett
  • Mindfactory.de
  • Alternate.de/.at

Do u mean with every part in my basket is €30 or my whole basket is €30

1 hour ago, DanielK033730112 said:

Do u mean with every part in my basket is €30 or my whole basket is €30

Depends with Amazon. Its single delivery fee for order from one seller.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If i proceed to check out and select sweden on shipping destination on amazon will it pop up a warning when it says that one of my product wont ship to sweden.... And when i tested to see if amazon automatic calculate the shipping cost and it didnt calculate (it was the same price that it was for my whole basket) so does that mean that the shipping wont cost anything?

I think you might get free shipping. I buy from amazon us and live in Mexico. TheThey give me free shipping BUT I have to pay taxes. 

The easiest way to find out would be to get an account and try out. Before you pay anything, they'll tell you how much you're gonna pay for the products, shipping and taxes. Don't forget to select free shipping when choosing delivery speed. 

5 hours ago, DanielK033730112 said:

If i proceed to check out and select sweden on shipping destination on amazon will it pop up a warning when it says that one of my product wont ship to sweden.... And when i tested to see if amazon automatic calculate the shipping cost and it didnt calculate (it was the same price that it was for my whole basket) so does that mean that the shipping wont cost anything?

That means that one of products is from seller which doesn't have international shipping as option. Like I said earlier, in Amazon, there are more sellers than just Amazon itself.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv