Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy
1 hour ago, GreezyJeezy said:

It ends at 4PM it's 11:30 AM right now

cant wait to feel jealous for the winner :D

PS: its already 22nd here

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I know that this is a bit late and I probably won't win, but I currently have a F@H/render server using a Phenom X4 CPU (yes, that old one but hey, it works and may work with this card) and I may be looking at upgrading soon if I can get sponsorship, since this will be used to power my school's near space programme (only one in the UK that runs it annually as well) for rendering and possibly VR/AR in the future. I would also make sure the project leader posts a massive "thank you" as well.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

I think time is up.

Should of said 3:30:00

1 hour ago, Starelementpoke said:

Oh, so 3 hours. Whelp, lemme just start up my Jeopardy waiting music again.

Don't forget the coffee and beer????☕️

Oo, shiny. I have an i5 2500k and an r9 270 2gb, which is kind of on the low end. That would be a pretty massive upgrade for me. Then I could pass this card on. :D

@GreezyJeezy, do you know about when you will probably announce the winners? I know it's a lot of comments to look through but just curious about when you think you will finish.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

Last minute entry here,I Ain't not gona beg for a free GPU, but my old AMD 7770 is slow as crap and I am not gona be able to buy anything as nice as a fury x until i get out of college(almost a senior in high school). So had might as well enter, if I win I will dump all my savings toward a new gpu into a new cpu and basically have a hole new rig. 

2 minutes ago, Megasteel32 said:

Hey op how much time do we have left? Cant wait 0_0

I dunno, but can't wait!

21 minutes ago, Megasteel32 said:

Hey op how much time do we have left? Cant wait 0_0

He'll be getting a mod to close the topic to stop new entries in about 30 minutes, but not sure when results are getting announced. He said he would choose them by Monday... other than that we don't know.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

52 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

@GreezyJeezy, do you know about when you will probably announce the winners? I know it's a lot of comments to look through but just curious about when you think you will finish.

ill choose them by monday at the latest. ill just PM them i won't annoucne it unless they specifically ask me to. but i will ask them to post a pic of the card in there rig so by that post you'll know too!

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

ill choose them by monday at the latest. ill just PM them i won't annoucne it unless they specifically ask me to. but i will ask them to post a pic of the card in there rig so by that post you'll know too!

The tension is real. The tension is really flippen real.

The time has come, 26 pages and 630 replies to look through. as of now the contest is over, I will be looking through every single comment, if it catches my eye will right your name and rig down then go through them again and again until there is 3 people left.

Thank you all for entering my goal of this was to make someone's day and inspire you all to do nice things for others less fortunate than you. i hope this has at least helped. if you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

again thank you all for entering and good luck to the lucky three of you, I might do something like this again so keep your eyes open! have a nice day eveyone.