Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

I doubt my GPU truly qualifies, but I'll let you decide.  4gb cards came out about a month and a half after I got it; I probably should have just ponied up for a 780/Ti but I was recently out of a job.  It's performed as well as can be expected, though sadly there can be a bit of coil whine in my particular unit.

Spoilers to save space:

Spoiler
  • CPUIntel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • MotherboardASRock Z87 Extreme6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
  • RAMG.Skill Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
  • GPUEVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Superclocked ACX Video Card
  • CaseCooler Master HAF 932 Blue ATX Full Tower Case
  • StorageSamsung 840 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
  • PSUCorsair Professional 850W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
  • Coolingbe quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler

Good luck to everyone and thanks @GreezyJeezy for the giveaway.

System

• CPUAMD Phenom X4 9750 2.4GHz (OC 2.7GHz)
  • MotherboardGigabyte GA-MA78LM-S2 AM2+/AM3 Motherboard
  • RAM8GB Crucial DDR2 667MHz
  • GPUNVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 1GB DDR3
  • CaseAntec PlusView 1000AMG
  • Storage1X Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM HDD 1X Western Digital VelociRaptor 160GB 10,000 RPM HDD
  • PSUAntec EA-650 Green
  • Display(s)ASUS MX239H
  • CoolingStock Cooler from AMD FX 85xx CPU
  • KeyboardThermaltake Commander Keyboard
  • MouseThermaltake Commander Mouse
  • Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional

I would like to have this video card so that I can be able to run games on my system I used to have a Gtx 950 but I had to sell it to get money to buy a new monitor since my old hp w19e monitor broke. Hopefully I can win so I can get this gpu. When I do win I will upgrade my CPU to a Phenom II X6 1055t and overclock it to 4.0ghz so it won't bottleneck the new gpu 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

I have an AMD fx8350 and onboard graphics from the motherboard, it's slow for anything that requires 3d. The power supply is a corsair cx750m. This would really help me

Hey It's Ravi from India.

I was about to build a new PC for my YouTube channel which I'm going to start soon.

And I saw your post via Luke_lafr

So I'm here.

My old PC has 

Intel core i3

GTX 660

And I'll be building new PC with 

Fx 8350

And hope with your FuryX.

i have a i5 4670k and 8 gigs of ram on a motherboard. no gpu except for the intel intergrated graphics. i cri.

reason. i wnat to be able to play games that i buy, i could realy use the advantedge of being able to paly games at above 5 fps

I could definitely use this card as my current card is reaching it's limits at higher resolutions.

OK here's my current rig:

Strix 970 OC

Gigagbyte UD3 mobo

Corsair 850i

32GB Corsair DDR4

I will post a pic later tonight when I get some time.

I have a dying Gtx 560ti with i7 2600K oc'ed to 4.5ghz, Yes Im still rocking the sandy bridge. I'd buy an upgrade but I lost my job 2 months ago so why not give it a chance in here...

Running a gtx 660 and getting a fury x will be great. If you need proof and stuff, I'm willing to Skype or some form of video chat to show.

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

23 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. But then I thought crossfiring really isn't that needed or really even that useful so I decided to give it away, I have not bought it yet the way I'll do it is have you put it on your Amazon wishlist and when you win I'll PM you and then you give me your wishlist Link, so i don't need you don't need to give me address that seems sketchy.(at least I don't think I see your address if I buy you it off your wishlist idk I never did that before) and that way it's sent right to you so any defects are not my fault. 

To enter you must have a rig that has a bad GPU or no GPU and a CPU that can handle the card. So just post your rig and why you want it and in 1 week I'll pick the winner and PM them.

goodluck everyone.

at 4PM on Thursday April, 21st the giveaway will be over and i'll get a mod to lock the thread. after that i will go over all the comments again and then pick the winner by the following monday, so the winner will get messaged anywhere from thursday the 21st to monday the 24th at the latest.

i5-6400 and no gpu :(

I wouldn't consider that my GPU is bad or great, it is average. But why I do want the Fury-X is because my GPU does not support variable refresh rate and the Fury-X does.  I'm hoping that things go well and I can get upgrades for VRR in the next 2 years(family resposibilities), but this would literally cut that wait in half.  Thanks for doing the giveaway, hope to win!

• CPU2600k
  • MotherboardAsus P8Z77-V PRO
  • RAM16GB
  • GPUDiamond Multimedia 7970
  • Caseantec 1100
  • Storagesamsung 840 250gb, seagate 750gb hybrid, Toshiba 3TB HDD
  • PSUcooler master 800w gold plus
  • Display(s)Asus VH238H 23.0"
  • CoolingThermaltake Water 2.0 Performer
  •  

Rock On!

I've got a 4790k but my graphics card died so im having to use on board graphics which cant run anything and i'm in a really tight spot with money so it will be months before i get a new graphics card... this would really help me out

i7 3770k
16GB DDR3
GTX 660ti

Reason: 3d artist, luckily the 660ti has 3GB Vram so it's been able to serve me well, but is really showing its age with newer programs, substance painter, ect.

hi i have an GTX 750 ti and its rubbish im only 13 and i cant afford a new one, my mum and dad are low on money so they wont give me one! :)

ps:sorry if its bad spelling i have dyslexia

:)

I5-760 and Radeon HD 5770

Desktop : Intel I7-760 @ 2.80 / MSI H55M-ED55 / Kingston 2x4 GB DDR3 1333MHz / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / Radeon HD 5770 1GB / Western Digital 1To Caviar Green / Corsair CX500 / NZXT M59 / BenQ EW2440L (1920x1080@59Hz) / W2040 (1600x900@60Hz)

Laptop : MSI GP60 2PE-061XFR Leopard / I7-4700HQ @ 2.40 / MS-16GH / HyperX  DDR3 1600MHz 2x8 GB / Intel HD Graphics 4600 / GeForce 840M 2 GB / Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB / WD Blue 750 GB

That news made me cry as I don't have luck like that.... :'(

3 minutes ago, William Briot said:

I5-760 and Radeon HD 5770

5770 BUDDIES! YAY.

Fresh build with everything brand new, just waiting on a new GPU (currently my old Gigabyte 680). A Fury X would be a great finish to the build!

PS. Hue+ Yellow comes out very milky in phone pictures, my apologies :)

WP_20160415_003.jpg

I have a gtx 650ti and an phenom II, 500gb WD Green and an evga 500b psu. I would love to be able to max out the latest games like the Division and the future Battlefield 5

3 minutes ago, Vilreen said:

Fresh build with everything brand new, just waiting on a new GPU (currently my old Gigabyte 680). A Fury X would be a great finish to the build!

PS. Hue+ Yellow comes out very milky in phone pictures, my apologies :)

WP_20160415_003.jpg

That looks pretty clean!

Thanks for the givaway! I'm posting for a friend (& roommate) who saddens me with his GTX 750ti trying to play GTA V :(

He would post this himself but he can't really talk english (we live in France) so eh...

Here are his specs:

Intel Core i5-4460 (Quad-Core - 3.2 GHz / 3.4 GHz Turbo - Cache 6 Mo - DMI 5GT/s)
4Gb PC3-12800 - DDR3 1600 MHz from GSkill

His GPU is an Nvidia GTX 750ti from MSI

1 Tb HDD 

+ 1 250 Gb HDD for random backups

If he wins, we could finally play together to some games without him complaining about how it lags :D

Thanks again for the givaway!

I sold my ps4 to make the switch to PC gaming because I got fed up with the limitations of consoles. I was able to get: 

i5-6600k

gigabyte z170n-gaming 5

12GB crucial ballistix sport ddr4

Silverstone Raven rvz02 case

and not enough money left for a video card. Due to life expenses and a wedding to save for I couldn't afford to get a decent card. So I have this fancy equipment and can't even game on it properly :/ I mean I can play games like hearthstone and whatnot but not much else. It ALMOST makes me regret selling my ps4... almost haha

Man I have a i5-6600 running on onboard graphics. Please

Well, here is my story.

Since 2005, i´ve lived in mexico (my english has gone a little bad since) and, most pc parts here are WAY to overpriced so it is hard to get good parts, my current rig consists of a fx-6300, 8gb of ram and 1tb of hdd, all bought here in mexico, it took me forever te get the money (im barely 18 btw) and i could barely do anything with the igpu, not even autocad works right and games just derp all over the place, in my fathers last travel to the US he brought me an GT730 v3 by evga because that was all my saved money and allowance could get me too.... it isn't horrible but obviously bottlenecks as hell. An Fury X would bottleneck my cpu a bit but it would be a change. hope you considerate me u.u

I have a decent cpu but a 750TI :(

Why do I want this: Because why would I use a 750Ti when I could have a Fury X

System:

CPU    Intel i5 4670K
Motherboard    MSI Z97M-G43
RAM    8GB kingston hyper X 1600Mhz RAM
GPU    EVGA ACX 750TI

PSU    EVGA 650GQ