Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

Very generous of the OP. :)

Since I have a R9 290 I can't apply which is kind of a bummer since a Fury X would be nice too have. :P

7 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

So tempted to try ad enter, but I probably don´t qualify.

You never know. I might throw in some other winners too, not for a fury X but maybe a SSD maybe some ram idk. Because after I buy the fury X I'll still have money left over. Only like $200-$300 and no this money isn't anything saved up for anything I need, this was all going to be spent in the first place just is left over.

Q6600

560 GTX

8GB ram

4TB Hardisk + 256 SSD

Reason : if I have the card , I will have the motivation to upgrade my old pc.

Just got a system that I will be giving to my friend for his birthday once I find some RAM for it

X3430

(currently) 1GB of RAM

unless I win a 560ti

Or I would give it to my friend with a GT 740 and put the 740 in that system

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

My best friend is currently gaming on a 960 (he had a 7600 before I bought him the 960), i'd love to get him an upgrade (2GB is painful). 
I could probably pay it forward and give away the 960 as well :D

Thanks for the giveaway. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Well, I've got a 970 so I don't need it but my brother runs a GT 610 and an i5-2320. He plays a lot of modded Skyrim so I think the card would be beneficial for him.

If you'd like to contact him yourself, his Steam name is TheRedDragonKnight Gamer. Just don't swear or do anything stupid, please.

3 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

So I recently purchased the parts for a dedicated video editing rig and I had some leftover money, so my option was to save it or buy another fury X to crossfire with the one I currently have. 

it would not be for me for a friend who has a gaming pc with a i7 3770k and a gtx 580

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Well, I used to have 2 780tis. But I'm broke and had to sell them.

Now I'm running a HD7790 and THE COIL WHINE IS FO REAL

My CPU is a 3770k.

I would really appreciate a Fury X because I would like to be able to play TF2 (and more demanding games) at medium to high settings again. Plus I have a great red and black theme going right now (I know its common and cliche), but what better way to compliment that than with team red's flagship GPU?

3 hours ago, i respawn. said:

I will marry you if you give it to me. Yes, i agree on a gay marriage if you give me another fury x. then i'm just gonna tie you down and do whatever i want.

You know if you are an American, you can get about $10-35k for a green card marriage. No need to go gay or commit a felony either. You could have like 4 Fury X's, and a hot Romanian bride or something :P

38 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

You never know. I might throw in some other winners too, not for a fury X but maybe a SSD maybe some ram idk. Because after I buy the fury X I'll still have money left over. Only like $200-$300 and no this money isn't anything saved up for anything I need, this was all going to be spent in the first place just is left over.

Then 4690k and a 7950 I guess. PSU is a mediocre Antec Earthwatts 500 watt psu, everything else is pretty average. Practically everything was bought used though on a $320 from 5 years in total worth of savings...

Oh shit did I say I have? Sorry I'm getting that rig when I can afford it which should be soon but I can't afford a GPU until I get more hours at work. This will "Hopefully" be the rig ;)

Z170X-UD3

8GB DDR4

250GB 850 EVO

650w GS

Black/Blue S340

Fury X *Wink wink* :P (Or a 490X/170 when they come out)

Thanks again for this giveaway and I hope someone that needs it wins

My current PC has an E1-2500 and I cant play shit on it so I really need a new PC

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

45 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

This sort of makes me wonder if I am able to submit my secondary system (it has a Q6600 and a 8800GT). :P

Thank you for giveaway chance kind ser.

My pc specs

i5 760 4 GHz oc

4 gb ram ddr3,i will buy 8 gb soon

Ge Force GTS 450 1GB DDR5 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB hdd

Coolermaster GX 750w psu

Benq GL 2460 24 inch 1080p screen

I would like to win Fury X because i had never use an AMD card and i would like to play some games such as Batman Arkham Knight, AC Syndicate which is impossible to play with my antient gpu. I cannot afford expensive card,i always buy 150 eur max gpu

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'd enter, but considering that I don't even have a proper build yet...

Neither do I but I still am :P

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Mad respect to you for doing this :D

Not posting to enter, since I love my system, but major props to you for giving someone the opportunity to have a powerful card.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Just now, Abyssal Radon said:

Wow this is very generous of you OP. I don't want it because I have two 980 Ti's...

I would hope so... If you can afford that then damn.

Entering for my brother. He has a workstation with a GTX 650 in it :(. It's the dual xeon quad core one.

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

My "console-killer rig" needs new GPU. It is currently an i7 2600k on an Asus P8Z77i deluxe itx + 8gb RAM + a puny little AMD Radeon 7750. The goal for this build was to have a decent compact gaming box. However the 7750 can't play anything on high settings.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

i5 4440

MSI H81M-E33

10Gb RAM

HD 5570 1GB DDR3

Corsair VS500, probably break my bank and buy a little bit better

I bought my cpu and left me unable to buy gpu. This huge leap from what i have and able to use 100% of my cpu. 100% gpu usage and about 30-60% cpu usage lol talk about bottleneck

4 hours ago, LeStringMan said:

AMD FX-6300 IGPu

Is that a troll? There is no iGPU on the FX-6300....this entry should be disqualified

Just now, jkeasley said:

Is that a troll? There is no iGPU on the FX-6300....this entry should be disqualified

i'll be looking over all of them in more detail when the due date gets closer