Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

I am on a tight budget and trying to build my first pc after growing up on a Mac.  A Fury X would help a me ton.  My current computer(s) are an iMac(which is too old for El Capitan) and an old dell running Windows XP with a Pentium D that barely boots.   Please I need this so much.  @greezyjeezy this is not a fake account

Xeon E3 1231 V3 and a GTX 950.

Not a bad system but could definatly use improvements. The reason why I want this card is because i want to try VR because i have never had the chance to actually try any type of VR headset and want to buy one badly!

FX6300(I would upgrade this in the very near future if I won the fury)

8GB DDR3 1600mhz

and... HD5450

r9 270, and I can't afford a new GPU.

Gaming and video work is not existant with a $25 GPU. A fury would be a god send.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

i5 4460

broken r9 280x

16gb ram

seasonic 600w psu

6 minutes ago, DTUB said:

my chances are higher in the random draws but:

I have a gtx 650 with 2 gigs of vram and my cpu is a intel e3 1230 v3 which is a i7 4770 equivalent. My cpu is definitly good enough but gpu is iffy when try to play on 4k monitor so just play League and CSGO on 1080p. 

also what is the cpu you used for the rig? thank you

have an i7 4990k that is OCed

i have an a8 6600k and r7 250 i found at my uncle's computer shop :l

currently running an AMD 4100 FX  with an R9 290. I would love to win because it would be a huge upgrade granted there will be some bottle necking with the current processor but I hope to be upgrading some time soon.

6 hours ago, OilfilledAreAWESOME99 said:

Alright first of all thank you @GreezyJeezy to be giving us away such an awesomess ! And  btw your pic is awesome ;P 

My config (simplified) : 

-CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @3,00Ghz x86/x64

-RAM: 4x2gb Corsair DDR2 (never got to the limit the max i got when playing games is 5,7gb used)

-GPU: ATI Radeon HD4800 series 1Gb VRAM Only supporrting up to Directx 10.1 :( Clocked to 625 Mhz :( 

-operating system: Windows 10 64bit

already looked for it, my motherboard and my power supply are compatible and i can easily mount the rad under my case fan (if its the Radeon R9 FURY Liquid-cooled (are they all liquid cooled?))   (nvrmd it already has a fan xD ill just have to re-locate my actual fan :P)

@GreezyJeezy just saw someone post a link to its amazon wishlist! --> Do i need to send you a link to my amazon wishlist or you will ask for it when you come to choose a winner?

welp. Guess im not eligible for the GPU since my cpu would bottleneck the fury hard, but i only have a gt 610 with a 4300 (I dont like talking about it) and 8gbs of ram

I just felt like I needed somthing here

Trying my luck here and thank you for the give away

CPU i3 4130

Mboard- B85M-G

RAM 8GB DDR3 Team Elite

GPU - GT630 (superlow end GPU)

My current pc:

Cpu: i7 920

Ram: 12 gigs ddr3

Gpu: Gtx 460 1gb

Os drive: 250gb 840 evo 

Mass storage drive: 2tb hhd

Psu: Seasonic 650w 

I would love to have a Fury X because I want to play newer games at good settings with decent frame rates. However, I'm just a college student and my budget won't allow me upgrade my PC right now. Thanks for the opportunity, even the possibility of winning is exciting to me.

17 minutes ago, OilfilledAreAWESOME99 said:

@GreezyJeezy just saw someone post a link to its amazon wishlist! --> Do i need to send you a link to my amazon wishlist or you will ask for it when you come to choose a winner?

ill ask the winner

4 hours ago, ShardZer0 said:

I mean, it's your giveaway, but the 970 is falling behind quickly. You perhaps should have been more specific in what qualifies as a "bad card".

its just that the 970 is  sitll pretty high end, not SUPER high end, but under alot of us no gpu people over here would like to be able to game to you know...

i5 4790k and GTX 970, is that bad enough for you? lol

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

5 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

i5 4790k and GTX 970, is that bad enough for you? lol

i mean its a downgrade for me but its pretty good xD

On 4/14/2016 at 4:06 PM, don_svetlio said:

Bitch please, I have a working Pentium IV, Board and 512MB DDR1.

I have a box of DDR and 50+ pentium 4 lga 771, and 3 motherboards. One is a ASUS P4S8X-X, Another is a gigabyte 8INXP and the last one is a ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe. I win.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

On 14/04/2016 at 5:38 AM, Tech_Dreamer said:

Running a HD 7750 with a gig of Vram, A GIG OF VRAM CORAL!!

Ay 7750 byddies! Lol

You're a legend mate! I've got an i5-2500, which still keeps its own, but my old second hand 1GB Radeon HD 7750 chugs along, trying to hit a solid 30fps. Its better than my previous GT 520 though lol

I have 

CPU i3 4130

RAM 8GB DDR3 

GPU - GT630

No harm to try ?

what if I don't have a rig? does a macbook pro that has a 2.4Ghz intel core 2 duo count? I just want a free GPU so I can put it in my non existent rig

i7-3770

GTX 760

Things not working well, i accidentally broke it, and now its OC is gone and i cant get it back up to where it was :,( 

Choose meh plez.

I am planning on upgrading my pc, but im too poor to upgrade the card, so if i do upgrade my pc, i will be like im a Ricer for PCs, it looks cool, or has parts that really dont halp it much. 

Thanks for doing this epic giveaway, I have a HD 5670 with 512MB of vram, it will only play most game at 30fps on lowest settings. I have a 15-2500k which I think can still hold its own today. 

Edit: Reason, i want to be able to play with my mates on GTA V without it looking terrible.

I7 3770k

16gb ram

asus 7950

Well my gpu is old, and i would like to upgrade. Im also in red team. Every component aged well except gpu, its crushed by new gpus.