Fury X giveaway

GreezyJeezy

Woah, how generous of you!

My since Highschool rig : AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition with a H100 cooling it, Asus RoG CrossHair V Formula-Z, and a Asus DCUII HD6970, it's still decent for 1080p low quality 60fps gaming, but it looks like I have a problem with my GPU :( looks like my fan doesn't talk with the computer :(

Anyway, thank you very much ! 

1 minute ago, Rivdog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Heyyo, I don't really respond to these but once you find out my situation you will understand my despair. 
The rig I am currently running: CPU- AMD FX 8320

you dont really reply to these xD you account was made 15 min ago xD 

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

you dont really reply to these xD you account was made 15 min ago xD 

Dude, I didn't even complete my post. My graphics card just crashed and when it rebooted this was posted. So yeah um embarrassing but let me finish it up I'm sorry!

On 4/14/2016 at 3:35 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

-snip-

I have been attempting to build a rig for the last few years, i currently own a laptop that i use for gaming, streaming, and school. I have been honestly struggling with finding a build that i am comfortable actually investing the money to build as any good GPU or CPU worth its salt is wicked expensive. if i got the GPU i would be able to take a good chunk of the costs of building off so then i would actually be able to buy the other parts. my plan is to run a 6600k for a cpu and currently the best i can do for a gpu is the 750 TI. i hope that you will consider me and to everyone else good luck!

3 minutes ago, Rivdog said:

Dude, I didn't even complete my post. My graphics card just crashed and when it rebooted this was posted. So yeah um embarrassing but let me finish it up I'm sorry!

all good

What great timing lol. I'm actually planning a build, i was goimg to go with an i3 6320 (3.9 ghz skylake) so i could afford a modest GPU like an R9 380, but if i get a free Fury X, i can go 6600k. Might even go 6700k but i doubt it as the i3 6320 will (barely) run Crisis 3 on all high settings according to this  

(i know, not the most intensive game play, but its Crysis 3). GPU makes the biggest difference so.....

I have a a 4790K and a defective GT 740 which has a black screen issue i cant fix.

Alnair (Main PC):

CPU: i9-7900X with EK Supremacy RGB and SE 360 radiator

RAM: 32 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 MHz

MB: Gigabyte X299 Gaming 7

GPU: GTX 1070 Founder’s Edition

PSU: EVGA 850 G3

SSD: WD Blue M.2 1tb, Sandisk SSD Plus 1tb

Mistle (NAS):

CPU: Pentium G3258 with stock cooler

RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 MHz

MB: MSI H81M-E33

GPU: Intel integrated 

PSU: 500w Cooler Master

HDD: 2 x 2tb WD Red in RAID 1

Armakarth (NAS/3D modeling station/my old computer)

CPU: i7-4790K with Hyper 212

RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 MHz

MB: MSI Z97-G45

GPU: EVGA GT 740 SC

PSU: 750W Sentey

SSD: Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB

HDD: 2 x 2tb WD Red in RAID 1, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, 1tb WD Blue

The Pizza Cooker (server):

2x quad core 2.66 ghz Xeons

16gb DDR2 FBDIMM

Alright, this is driving me crazy. So, disregard that first post I made because I have no clue how to delete it lmfao.
Heyyo, I don't really respond to these but once you find out my situation you will understand my despair. 
The rig I am currently running: CPU- AMD FX 8320
                                                 GPU- AMD Radeon 7870
                                                 Motherboard:GIGABYTE GA-990FX
So that is what I'm running right now, it has been working very swell over the time I have had it but recently one of the fans went out on the card and that is where it went all down hill. I have constant overheating issues and my gaming life has been taken by the soul man. Today I decided I was gonna peep around for a new graphics cards and see how much I need to save up but one of my friends sent me this thread so I was like this is it... This is my hope. 
(I attached the photo in this thread but my computer is getting shitted on right now. Like full on death. Also the picture was a little blurry so if you would like I could take a new one) Again sorry for the first post, I was typing it out and screen went el blacko and I received a GPU crash error. Probably gonna go put her in the freezer or something cause she's been working hard.

My Broken Fan.jpg

Even tho the chances of you choosing me will be almost none, but i atleast wanna try it. :) 

My rig is a i5 6600 running with a MSI 7950, so yes - i could use some good new graphicscard ^^. 

I actually planned to wait for the new generation of PASCAL or POLARIS, but the Opportunity of winning such a good card is unlikely, but amazing^^.

I got also got a bequite PSU with 630W (so handling the card won't be that much of a Problem :D) 

16GB DDR4 RAM

ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming K4

CPU is cooled with an CoolerMaster Nepton 240m

Case is the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX (Great thing, really ._.)

... last but not least i got dozen of games in my steam library i would like to play, but cant T_T.

Have a nice time! Good look to everyone. :-) 

1 hour ago, GreezyJeezy said:

nah there's a file that you can make in windoes that goes into a text document that shows all system specs and other stuff. idk the name.

Hmm just to make my case totally legit;

DxDiag.txt

Edit:

Here's my Amazon Wishlist;

https://amzn.com/w/3IG1RCUFHGWOU

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

My rig is an AMD A6 6400k with HD8470D gpu running on 12gb ram, i can bearly get skyrim to stay stable 30fps at high resolution :(

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

17 minutes ago, MarcWolfe said:

What great timing lol. I'm actually planning a build, i was goimg to go with an i3 6320 (3.9 ghz skylake) so i could afford a modest GPU like an R9 380, but if i get a free Fury X, i can go 6600k. Might even go 6700k but i doubt it as the i3 6320 will (barely) run Crisis 3 on all high settings according to this  

(i know, not the most intensive game play, but its Crysis 3). GPU makes the biggest difference so.....

I take it back. If i were to spend $350 or more on a CPU it would be a 5820K on an Asrock X99E-ITX/AC motherboard, and everything would be water cooled on a 240mm radiator. Some may say thats not enough cooling, but it most definitely is with fans capable of running at more than just 1500 rpm.Of course PWM will keep noise down when high speed isn't needed.

3 minutes ago, jaybob85 said:

My rig is an AMD A6 6400k with HD8470D gpu running on 12gb ram, i can bearly get skyrim to stay stable 30fps at high resolution :(

really? skyrim should run like a piece of cake on that

Hi

I've got an I7-2700 and no GPU.

Reason:

I live in South Africa and a Fury X cost atleast $1000, I want to get a graphics card to play games but it is expensive. 2nd hand ones are not worth it. I'm new to computing but my Budget is really low.

Good luck all.

14 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

really? skyrim should run like a piece of cake on that

skyrim runs horribly on amd cpus

1 minute ago, Demiqas said:

skyrim runs horribly on amd cpus

no it doesn't, my old 760k ran that maxed out 60 FPS easily 

Intel 6600K

Gigabyte z170x gaming 6

16 Gb DDR4 Fury HyperX

... and Radeon 5770 at this moment

((

I am trying to get a computer for my girlfriend for her birthday and all I need now is a graphics card, so I would really appreciate it if I get the opportunity to get this graphics card. Thanks!

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Hey, 

Im using the iGpu from my i5-4460 which is the Intel hd4600. The only game I can run is csgo at fullhd Low settings 50fps. I've never had a Nice Gpu because i'm in university and I have to pay everything by my own. If I save up money it goes to my books that I need for school ect.

It would mean a lot to me if you gave this GPU to me.

Even if I don't get it, you're still awesome for giving this away!

can eveyone please read the updated rule i added. and sorry for the inconvenience for a select few of you it applies to.

I am running:

AMD FX 8350

ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX

16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600

Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3gb

As i have had every thing but the processor since 2012. I am starting to run new games at sub 60 FPS depending on title even on low settings. ;(

I would like to see games as they are meant to be played and enjoy them again!

P.S. Fury X is currently out of my price range :(

I currently am in the process of upgrading my CPU to an i5-2500... I've been struggling with an Athlon II X2 240 for the past year now, and finally decided to upgrade the CPU, motherboard and RAM for my system. 

The Fury X would be really special to me because I am trying to upgrade to a build capable of running VR. My income stream is limited, as I am a high school student doing a lot of volunteer work. (I find it really hard to ask people for money...) 

If I had a VR ready system, a headset would be my next purchase (probably in the fall once I've had a job for a few months.) with the hopes of running demos for other people to see what VR can do! 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Right now I have a q6600 with a radeon hd 5750. I'm hoping to build a new computer soon with a i5 6600k. The Fury X would be a perfect compliment for my new rig.

Thanks for the chance!