The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - TGS 2013 Trailer

Ethnod
Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I can't wait toooooooooooo  :(

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

i hate this game, they make is so difficult, Even at E3 the developers were saying we are trying to make a difficult game. I mean, WTF? Games are supposed to be fun and not difficult and even at easy difficulty witcher 2 was a challenge to beat.

Yeah, it was difficult to play Witcher 2 on hard. But it's not problem, just switch on easy difficulty :P

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Love it ..

Also the video was published 10.06.2013  .. where were you been all that time, Ethnod? :D

i hate this game, they make is so difficult, Even at E3 the developers were saying we are trying to make a difficult game. I mean, WTF? Games are supposed to be fun and not difficult and even at easy difficulty witcher 2 was a challenge to beat.

Dont be a wuss man, where is the challenge? ;)

God, I remember in Witcher 2 I spent hours trying to kill that bloody spider queen thing, it was frustrating as I kept getting killed near the end, but once I was done the sense of accomplishment was great. 

If you just want to run through a game on easy with no challenge for "the story" why are you not just watching TV or watching a Film?

P.S: That is not specifically directed at you but more in general at peeps like you who complain about games difficulty levels, please take no offence :)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

The Witcher 2 was easy, you're just horrible at games. Go play Candy Crush or something, you're not welcome here.

The Witcher 2 was easy, you're just horrible at games. Go play Candy Crush or something, you're not welcome here.

Ehh, speak for yourself buddy. :angry:  Thats not very nice. :o While i agree that people should be challenged if he does not want to he is still welcome around here, at least as far as I am concerned anyways

tumblr_m7riifhFrh1qdxv6qo1_500.gif

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I'm actually way more excited about this than GTA V...

Excited and GTA V haven't been in the same sentence for me...

Also I am very excited about this xD but I will need to play through The Witcher 1 and 2 before hand as soon as I can run them that is :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I personally like difficult games. I hate games that hold your hand through the entire game.

I can't seem to get into this series. It has always seemed... Off. There's something entirely too constructed about the combat and feel of the movement. And it seems they are continuing, if not re-strengthening their efforts in that problem area with the third game. Like, the way creatures attack you. It seems they are scripting everything. Making it seem fake and lame. Like a cutscene, but with button mashing. Every combat seems to be it's own "mini-game" in a tiny arena, instead of actually working hard to make naturally wandering creatures and naturally behaving AI actually work well, which is an artistically bankrupt and creatively stifled design that has "shortcut" written all over it.

It might be good, I'm not pre-judging it yet, but CD Projekt Red seem to idolize Capcom's terrible game designers all too much, and not being western enough for me.

Basically, it feels "gamey". A game like this should make you forget it's a game.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

So excited for this game.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|