Cherry MX equivalent to Romer G?

lolpwnd31
Go to solution Solved by Noyu,

I don't have experience with Cherry MX. But people say they feel like browns with a higher actuation point.

For me they just feel like easier-to-actuate rubber domes.

G910 Owner here.

I was able to try the G910 today and got a feel for the keys. I'm just wondering - what is the closest Cherry MX equivalent to those keys?

I don't have experience with Cherry MX. But people say they feel like browns with a higher actuation point.

For me they just feel like easier-to-actuate rubber domes.

G910 Owner here.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

Eh, it would say like a MX brown with the actuation force of a MX Red, there really isn't any strait comparison.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

I had the G910 for quite sometime and I've been using Cherry MX switches for many years before and since.  I agree with some of the other posters, there really isn't a comparison between the two switches.  The Romer-G switches definitely have a bump whereas Cherry MX has more of a click.  I also agree with some of the other posters that browns is about the closest comparison you're going to get.