Canada Post tracking question

So I'm ordering a package from Canada (i'm in the US) and I have been keeping an eye on the tracking to see where it is and it sat at "International item being forwarded to destination country" for a while then this morning it changed to USORDS USA. I have never heard of that, I used the app when I saw that. Its not a city in the US either. So I went to the desktop and looked it up in the full site and that bit was gone. Just back to saying "International item being forwarded to destination country". Any ideas?

1 minute ago, beaker15 said:

So I'm ordering a package from Canada (i'm in the US) and I have been keeping an eye on the tracking to see where it is and it sat at "International item being forwarded to destination country" for a while then this morning it changed to USORDS USA. I have never heard of that, I used the app when I saw that. Its not a city in the US either. So I went to the desktop and looked it up in the full site and that bit was gone. Just back to saying "International item being forwarded to destination country". Any ideas?

It's being shipped bro don't worry.

6 minutes ago, beaker15 said:

Its being shipped...

see if your tracking number work on the USPS website now. That's generally how it works when I order something in the US and it reaches Canada, it goes from USPS tracking to Canada Post tracking, with the same number, so I'm guessing it also works the other way around.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

17 minutes ago, beaker15 said:

Looks like it's in a Chicago sort facility:

https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121229102521AAwFQyy