what is death to you

GreezyJeezy
2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

The movie? I've never seen it so idk what it's about. I mean the title gives it away kinda but in in detail 

No no, it's not the movie I'm referring to, but rather the actual theory. Einstein worked on a version of it when he tried to unify some of the forces (gravity and electromagnetism) it's really really cool stuff in my opinion :P

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

1 minute ago, Nup said:

No no, it's not the movie I'm referring to, but rather the actual theory. Einstein worked on a version of it when he tried to unify some of the forces (gravity and electromagnetism) it's really really cool stuff in my opinion :P

Yes I knew it was not about the movie it's self, I was thinking what the movie was based on

Ah a question on the same level as "why does the universe exist".

Humans are quite the curious cilization, asking questions that don't have answers but what they can do is make theories and imagine what happens for shits and giggles.

Some say they see a light, some say they're floating in a void yet they feel relaxed and in peace, some say they see their relatives and so on.

There are cases of children remembering memories of their "past life" which brings reincarnation to the table of questions. Though they said these memories were gone as the kids grow up.

brings up the bill nye in me tbh

I see death as the same thing as before-life - just a simple nothingness where from your point of view, the universe and reality itself basically ceases to exist. Kind of like when you sleep without dreaming, reality from your POV temporarily ceases to exist for a few hours until you regain consciousness.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W

Either happiness for me, or just plain nothing.

My life isn't the best as you can tell...well with what I have I don't feel happiness only suicidal thoughts or me crying from depression so yeah.... :P

edit: now i regret this xp

Edited by IsaacDaGrazin