Hide Inactive Warning Points

iamdarkyoshi

Every time I visit my profile, I see them there... And they make me sad, I think...

But they are quite old and are inactive. Can we make inactive warning points stay hidden in a menu or something, and only show active ones?

the whole point of them is to be a reminder and to shame/make sad you

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

yeah, ocd bothers me too

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Can we make inactive warning points stay hidden in a menu or something, and only show active ones?

Especially if they are for BS reasons...

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Lets not go there :)

I was speaking for myself. Lol.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

+1 for this suggestion. That one point I got that one time still haunts me. I still feel I was undeserving of it, but oh well, the powers that be said I was guilty...

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

6 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

+1 for this suggestion. That one point I got that one time still haunts me. I still feel I was undeserving of it, but oh well, the powers that be said I was guilty...

Mine were both genuinely against the CoC... And I realize that I did a bad.

Sounds like the warning points are doing their job then - warning you not to break the rules next time. I get that points from a long time ago can be annoying reminders of the past, but it's better than them becoming a regular occurrence.

HTTP/2 203

I don't mind seeing my inactive warning point in my profile, as far as I'm aware people who visit my profile can't see it, and it also serves as a reminder of how completely stupid some people are (replying 1 completely irrelevant word to an over 1000 word post)

1 hour ago, ddswh1pk0s said:

I don't mind seeing my inactive warning point in my profile, as far as I'm aware people who visit my profile can't see it, and it also serves as a reminder of how completely stupid some people are (replying 1 completely irrelevant word to an over 1000 word post)

Correct, only you and members of the forum's staff (moderators and admins) can see your warnings. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Sounds like the warning points are doing their job then - warning you not to break the rules next time. I get that points from a long time ago can be annoying reminders of the past, but it's better than them becoming a regular occurrence.

I think the legitimate heart attack when I got my first point was enough...