Nintendo NX Rumoured to have AMD GCN 1.3 AND X86 Instruction SET.. 4GB RAM MAX??

El Diablo
Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

I like how you're attempting to shit on the PS4 and Xbox One because of their supposed build quality issues.

Sure, the Xbox One is glossy as fuck, but as far as I'm concerned, it's rather nicely built.

Same with the PS4, except it's matte.

Internals. There is far more to problems with them then just the performance. If you strip them down and compare the internals to previous generations, you'll see what I mean. Externally, they are always of a similar quality (except that really cheap PS3 version).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

10 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Internals. There is far more to problems with them then just the performance. If you strip them down and compare the internals to previous generations, you'll see what I mean. Externally, they are always of a similar quality (except that really cheap PS3 version).

I'll give you that.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

47 minutes ago, Prysin said:

ill be amused if i dont get another 1day ban for calling it the fagbox.....

a certain moderator take offense to that name. It's as if he/she owned one.....

It's really more to do with you acting like a child, should we really be going around calling things we don't like gay anymore? 

you seem to be misjudging the objection here. No one is mad at you for trampling on the rights of a game console, its that you are bringing people down to the level of a game console you don't like.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Well, current consoles are underpowered, and new ones potentially being made with AMDs Zen and Polaris would be quite an appealing upgrade.

Though, can we just have PCs with standard desktop hardware and OS not custom ones and shit ports. Not that hard to make a specific price point PC in small case with OS with console UI but being able to switch to Dekstop.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Corsair K63 Cherry MX red | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

30 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

No its the pisspoor and xbone. Remember that both nextgen consoles are utter shit, unlike the previous ones (which in the case of the PS2 and Xbox Original, used higher quality components).

remember remember that the 8800 GT released the same month as the PS3 and was 3-4x as powerful in the same month. the PS3 wasn't leaps and bounds faster than PC at the same time like revisionist history will tell you and the PS3 was in much worse shape this long into its console cycle than the PS4 is.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I would hope that the NX would be more powerful than the Xbox One and PS4 as it has to compete with whatever replaces those consoles. Nintendo is moving themselves a generation ahead with this console.

"Polaris" means nothing. A 750 Ti and Titan X are both Maxwell -- you can hardly compare their performance.

12 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Rumors like this allways turn out to be true

In the last few these are the things "leaks" have said about NX:

Storage: Uses disks, Uses cartridges, is digital only, will have a 1TB HDD

Controller: Has no buttons, has a standard controller, has a controller screen, has scrollable buttons

Form: Is a portable, is a home console, is both in one, is both seperately

BC: Has backwards compatibility, is not backwards compatible

Architecture: ARM, x86, PPC

Power: Is less powerful than the PS4, is more powerful, is as powerful

Names: Extra, Reach, Next, The Nintendo

Release date: November, December, Late 2016, Early 2017, Late 2017

..... how about we wait and see because it's clear that most of this is going to end up being false. You can't have multiple leaks saying all sorts of different things and them all be true. Odds are all of them are complete fabrications and the ones that end up being right are just lucky guesses.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

16 hours ago, AlexTheRose said:

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…

Jokes on you! That's EXACTLY how I meant it! xD 

stick that cartridge right up in der ;) 

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

On 4/5/2016 at 1:46 PM, huilun02 said:

What they gonna make a Pokemon or Mario Kart on Cryengine?

Now more realistic fur on your... Pikachu

And kart racing with... simulation level physics

Gotta get that pokeball trajectory just right

You jest, but the dreadful Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric used a variation of CryEngine on the Wii U.

To …mixed… results. :dry: