Has Corsair fixed the H100i bracket for LGA1150?

Tons of reviews say that the bracket for Haswell sockets is a little loose on the H100i. I don't wanna get one if it's not going to fit snugly. Any word of a fix?

It's naturally loose. The LGA 1150 mounting is the same for LGA 1156 and 1155 sockets. There is no fix unless Corsair makes a more sturdier mounting kit.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

It's not supposed to be rock solid. I've never had a problem with the mounting bracket on my rig (H80i and H100i have the same mount, as do 1150 and 1155). 

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700